New dashboard and when

Discus and support New dashboard and when in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when is dashboard update for Xbox one going to none insider 755c5784-2901-4ac3-b2c7-9c69217cac6a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by basket dave, Sep 20, 2017.

1. basket dave
    basket dave Guest

New dashboard and when

when is dashboard update for Xbox one going to none insider

:)

basket dave, Sep 20, 2017
  2. s2ua7
    s2ua7 Guest
    When will the new Dashboard?

According to
    this
    website, it should be sometime this week. The website is using OXM as their source, which if I recall is Official XBox Magazine. I am not sure if official means sanctioned by Microsoft, but I would assume that since they have not been sued by Microsoft
    for a misleading name, that what they say have been vetted. A great place to verify this might be with Major Nelson as his updates are, barring unavoidable changes for some reason, usually spot on.

s2ua7, Sep 20, 2017
  3. When will the new Dashboard?

There is no definite date set yet, not one that is public knowledge anyway.

Just got to hold tight and we will get it when it comes. New dashboard and when :)

GreyPilgrim-CE541714-D291-410C-84D6-81A93517B4BD, Sep 20, 2017
  4. Miss Portia Win User

i r Cherry - I'm not sure where you heard that, but I can assure you, no date has been publicly announced for the next Xbox 360 System Update. :)
  5. EffEmmGee Win User

It's not even available for people in the Beta yet.
  6. Intro Cherry Win User

The new dashboard will be released to the public November 25th 2011. For people in the preview program will be released soon.
  7. NickPlonka Win User

People in the preview program still have to test out the new dashboard update before its released to the public.
  8. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

MS have not released any info about when it is going to arrive , either an exact date or even a rough date, so anything on any website is nothing but guesswork and completely unreliable.

And there is no way it will be coming next week or even the next few weeks..
Thema:

New dashboard and when

1. New dashboard and when - Similar Threads - dashboard

2. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  3. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  4. Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard): Hello, I have just received an old Xbox 360 with the original blades dashboard. The console is running a 20GB HDD, but it is showing its age. I’m looking to upgrade the drive but at the same time...
  5. Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?: Whenever I’m on a game such as Warzone and press the middle button, when I then come out of the Xbox menu, it goes black for about 3-4 seconds. It’s seriously annoying and I feel like I’ve tried...
  6. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...: I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge...
  7. Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.: After reading some other questions this seems to have been an issue back in 2022 and has yet been resolved. Has anyone had any luck with combating this issue? Games will have audio, till I exit...
  8. Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes: So I have an Idea where Microsoft could make it where we could go back & visit the older Xbox 360 dashboards like the Blades/NXE/Kinect Dashboard for nostalgia purposes they should try to make an...
  9. Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S: This is an issue Microsoft needs to fix. Here is a link to a forum that describes the problem in more detail. Very frustrating…...
  10. My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load: I have had my xbox one for a while it was loading a couple of days ago. However the next time I tried to boot it up it loaded to the dashboard but showing no games or apps just the top icons and...