New Controller Order Cancelled

Discus and support New Controller Order Cancelled in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How do I find out why microsoft cancelled my controller area even thought payment went through? 82171a6c-228d-49d1-b9d0-f5bfcc36fea3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Carolyn Pickering, Jul 30, 2022.

1. New Controller Order Cancelled

How do I find out why microsoft cancelled my controller area even thought payment went through?

:)

Carolyn Pickering, Jul 30, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Carolyn. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I'm sorry about this. No one here on the forum will know why your order got cancelled. But if it did, your money will be refunded to your. After the refund, try to purchase the controller again. Please check with your financial institution if they cancelled the order on their side and confirm if your Microsoft billing address matches your credit card/bank account address.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/addresses
  3. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Creating a custom design Xbox One controller complaint I guess

Once the order is placed, that's it. Xbox Support can't help with your order and neither can sales.

You can see if sales can cancel the order but if they can't cancel the order then that's it.

Due to the customized nature of the controller, please note that non-defective product returns are not accepted.
    https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com
  4. johnboy 1703 Win User

How to make a complaint over faulty controller

Good luck with this my controller has been away since 5th dec also chased every week with no joy, my original order has been cancelled and given a new one but you can't search it. Support and service is shocking.
  5. Cameron O'Brien1 Win User

I started an order to get my controller repaired and I haven't been emailed a shipping label

Already cancelled and made a new order didn't do anything
  6. AndreDyrøy Waagbø Win User

Removing my credit card from my account, NOW.

I'll just order a new credit card and cancel the old one, then.
Thema:

1. New Controller Order Cancelled - Similar Threads - Controller Order Cancelled

2. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  3. i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...: i ordered a controller on the 29th march and it has not arrived. it says on the dpd tracking website that it’s been delivered so i downloaded the app and it said it was delivered to somewhere...
  4. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  5. I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...: Any help on when I’ll be receiving it? It’s a present and I feel bad it’s still not here. 6447d838-7c05-4bfd-bc3a-3dafa3796407
  6. Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it...: [img] I got my elite series 2 controller serviced and i shipped the controller that comes in its own case with all the accessories in it and i was just wondering if im even going to get that back...
  7. Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?: Recently I got an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller that has had constant problems. Every time I press in the right stick, the controller shuts all the way down and takes several seconds to a minute...
  8. Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help: I ordered a custom controller online before xmas (3rd Dec), it was a gift for my son. The delivery tracking seemed to get stuck at the depot and when I called they said they couldn't find the...
  9. Service order for controller has dissapeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service order for controller has dissapeared: So recently I noticed that my controller had massive stickdrift, only recently bought it ( like 5 months ago ) Luckily I could file a service order, receive a transport label and send the...
  10. I ordered my controller 4 days ago why havnt I receive another email?

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered my controller 4 days ago why havnt I receive another email?: Xbox design lab processsing 1182af14-17dc-4263-ab9e-a4a419db0ad1