New Controller Feels Weird
Discus and support New Controller Feels Weird in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So today I bought a new controller because my old controller had stick drift, and when I hooked up the controller it feels weird in game and the stick... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cr1pT1k Sxvy, Jan 24, 2023.
Thema:
New Controller Feels Weird
Loading...
-
New Controller Feels Weird - Similar Threads - Controller Feels Weird
-
Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
When will Xbox controller labs be available again? Labs have been shut down for what feels...
in XBoX on WindowsWhen will Xbox controller labs be available again? Labs have been shut down for what feels...: When will Xbox controller labs be available again? Labs have been shut down for what feels like a year now. Any updates on when it will be back up? 4b6a9b5c-7e92-428f-aa72-8bd53716981f -
The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels...
in XBoX Games and AppsThe left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels...: The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels stuck. 0f063b2b-3b20-472d-94d0-77b804dd47f5 -
Do you feel like Microsoft makes it’s controllers such that you’ll have to replace them...
in XBoX on ConsolesDo you feel like Microsoft makes it’s controllers such that you’ll have to replace them...: I believe that because I have both the consoles (Xbox One and PS4) and bought them when they released. For Xbox One - the controller lasted for about 3 years from the purchase date while for PS4... -
My brand new xbox series s controller suddenly feels old and damaged. Is there a way to...
in XBoX on ConsolesMy brand new xbox series s controller suddenly feels old and damaged. Is there a way to...: I bought an xbox series s 3 weeks ago. I think my controller has been swapped without my knowledge because it is showing signs of wear beyond its time. It also signs is as player 2, when my... -
I feel like I'm not in control of my games I've purchased digitally.
in XBoX Games and AppsI feel like I'm not in control of my games I've purchased digitally.: I was chatting with a Microsoft employee and I am pretty sure I was interrogated. I don't speak out much however I feel like I am not in control of my digitally purchased games. I was chatting...