New console, how do I redownload a game? Same account.

Discus and support New console, how do I redownload a game? Same account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a new console, using the same xbl account. I downloaded cod mw on my old console, but i cant use the disc to redownload it on my new... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dirty305boi, Apr 12, 2020.

  1. dirty305boi
    dirty305boi Guest

    New console, how do I redownload a game? Same account.


    I purchased a new console, using the same xbl account. I downloaded cod mw on my old console, but i cant use the disc to redownload it on my new console ( i already downloaded warzone on the new console). Can someone please help, i hope i dont have to
    purchase the game again.

    :)
     
    dirty305boi, Apr 12, 2020
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    New console, how do I redownload a game? Same account.

    Every game or app you digitally own will show in your ready to install section of my games and apps. Just find the game you want to download and start it. If you have a disc though, then you will need to insert the disc in the consoles drive and start
    the install. If you have the digital only Xbox One S, then your only option is to purchase the digital version again to play it on there.
  3. AridLizard Win User

    New console, how do I redownload a game? Same account.

    try starting Warzone then on the main screen change to Campaign or Online.

    if that doesn't work, you may need to uninstall Warzone then insert the disc to see if it will install the full game that way
  4. DominumStige Win User

    New console, how do I redownload a game? Same account.

    Make sure to sign in to the same account you used to purchase the games. Then you can check the games you own in the "Games&Apps->All games owned" section
  5. dirty305boi Win User

    New console, how do I redownload a game? Same account.

    Nothing. It shows up there but takes me to the store to add to wishlist.

    i own the disc btw but when i put it in my new console it doesnt let me or give me option to install
  6. WPAK Win User

    XBOX 360 E console versions and higher

    Hi there,

    in order to play DLC/Games bought by other accounts then the buyer account the Licenses of that content needs to be present on the console itself. When the license is on the console any other account should be able to use that content.

    When a new console is bought, the thing you will need to do is to transfer the licenses to that new console, this has to be done by each account that bought any content you want to be used by other accounts on that console.

    Be aware that licenses can only be transferred once every 3 months and you will need to redownload the content after the licenses are transferred.

    You don't have to delete the content prior to redownloading it and redownloading it can be done via the Download history for the account that initially bought the content.

    See this link for the steps on how to transfer licenses and redownload items from the download history:

    support.xbox.com/.../download-content


    See the section 'Can I transfer a content license from one Xbox 360 console to another?' on how to transfer licenses and 'How do I get licenses for content?' how to redownload the content/licenses.

    Let us know the results :)
Thema:

New console, how do I redownload a game? Same account.

Loading...
  1. New console, how do I redownload a game? Same account. - Similar Threads - console redownload game

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  10. Question about Xbox Beta console

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xbox Beta console: My console is currently in beta and I’m wondering how I get into alpha to do alpha skip ahead? The new updates look real cool and I’d love to test them out if possible. submitted by...