new computer n past star club accomplishments

Discus and support new computer n past star club accomplishments in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there. I recently got a new computer, got it all hooked up, found that my xbox profile loaded (EnlistedBroom05) but all my past stats, star club... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VulpineEmu75, Aug 5, 2018.

1. VulpineEmu75
    VulpineEmu75 Guest

Hi there. I recently got a new computer, got it all hooked up, found that my xbox profile loaded (EnlistedBroom05) but all my past stats, star club completed games, etc., did not transfer over. Can you link my previous profile stats to my new computer?

:)

VulpineEmu75, Aug 5, 2018
  2. Xbox Marketplace games lag

Oh and congrats to whoever marked all these posts as 1 star. I hope you feel big and bad behind your computer screen marking 1 star on xbox forum posts. That's a real accomplishment.

XImmortalWrathX, Aug 5, 2018
  3. spudladmurf
    spudladmurf Guest
    Virtual Pro Accomplishments not registering.

I've just started playing pro clubs. I've played three games and in the games i unlocked several VP accomplishments. When I was brought back to the pro clubs home screen none of the accomplishments were unlocked.

Some of the accomplishments flashed on the screen as they were completed but some did not. Any ideas as to what the problem could be ?

spudladmurf, Aug 5, 2018
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

If the stats were originally linked to that account then give it some time to populate on the new PC.

onyxishere, Aug 5, 2018
  5. Halo Pro
    Halo Pro Guest
    I agree with what onyxishere stated, if it doesn't clear up after a day or 2, call an official agent at 18004myxbox(18004myxbox) and they can further investigate.

Halo Pro, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Halo Pro Win User

I agree with what onyxishere stated, if it doesn't clear up after a day or 2, call an official agent at 18004myxbox(18004myxbox) and they can further investigate.
  7. onyxishere Win User

If the stats were originally linked to that account then give it some time to populate on the new PC.
  8. Pawel_61 Win User

Gwiezdny klub[Star club]

Hi, Brad

I tried to describe my problem in the Microsoft casual games community forum, but nobody answered me. However, it turned out that the problem may be connected with the Star club which doesn't work properly. So, if there is a possibility to remove Star club
    and reinstall it again it might be a solution under the condition that the new installation will work properly on my computer.
  9. XImmortalWrathX Win User

Xbox Marketplace games lag

Oh and congrats to whoever marked all these posts as 1 star. I hope you feel big and bad behind your computer screen marking 1 star on xbox forum posts. That's a real accomplishment.
  10. SubtleMirror6 Win User

Star Club

This is my question as well...the daily challenges are great....but I need more. I like the star club on the computer...why is it taking so long to adapt it for the tablet OS?
Thema:

1. new computer n past star club accomplishments - Similar Threads - computer past star

2. how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?: how to connect my computer to Xbox 360? ba1fdca5-c40d-4cbe-8579-ed588406bf13
  3. Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?: I tried different hdmi cables.I turning the console on and off as listed on the list of steps to troubleshoot.It finally turned on.I did the 10 second power cycle then got nothing on both my tv...
  4. Dualshock 4 not working with my computer when connected through USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dualshock 4 not working with my computer when connected through USB: The yellow bar lights up and sometimes it resets my audio devices, but it isn't recognized by games unless I have it connected by bluetooth, which I typically keep off. The controller did work via...
  5. I don't have bluetooth on my computer!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't have bluetooth on my computer!: I recently got a new computer/tower pc and it doesn't have any bluetooth options. So all my 400 dollars wireless gear from my last pc is now useless. Otherwise, I have to get this wireless...
  6. My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer: I have recently paired my xbox one controller to my computer and it no longer connects to the computer. I have restarted both the computer and the controller multiple times as well as turning the...
  7. Why do I not have background app permissions for Xbox if my computer is not in S mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I not have background app permissions for Xbox if my computer is not in S mode: I am just getting tired of trying to find an answer, I've been trying for months.. Since December and I have not found a fix... So hopefully someone here has an aswer to find background app...
  8. New Computer Steam (Running Install Script Microsoft VC Redistributable)

in XBoX on Windows
    New Computer Steam (Running Install Script Microsoft VC Redistributable): I just started up my brand new IBUYPOWER computer with MSI motherboard, i7 13700f, got everything updated on microsoft and everything else needed. downloaded Steam and Day Z and everytime I click...
  9. Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting

in XBoX on Windows
    Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting: My dell computer while its booting up loops through blue red green white and black and it wont stop i need help. 74318dbb-6647-4220-827a-50d78e8cd7ea
  10. Headset either Xbox and computer monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset either Xbox and computer monitor: My son recently got a computer monitor, mouse, and keyboard to connect to his Xbox one. He loves the set up but now his headset will not work correctly. He can hear but the mic does not work so he...