New Computer, error message when I try to play Flight Simulator

Discus and support New Computer, error message when I try to play Flight Simulator in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID in the bound device license. I get this error message when I try to play the downloaded game. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JOSHUASHAW, Jan 1, 2023.

1. JOSHUASHAW
    JOSHUASHAW Guest

CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID in the bound device license. I get this error message when I try to play the downloaded game. I bought MFS (Microsoft Flight Simulator 40th anniversity edition) and loaded it on old computer that didn't have system requirements, took 24 hours to install and it wouldn't launch, which was OK, I had to try the old computer before upgrading. But it was time for high performance gaming, So I bought a New Computer, (Intel i9, NVIDIA GTX 3080,) and removed the old one from my microsoft account, loaded xbox app, Downloaded MFS which now only takes 45 minutes or so, still can't launch the game as I get the error message below. So I even bought the Flight Simulator Deluxe edition using the new computer, thinking that the device ID would be compatible. Still get the errror message. I have unininstalled and and reloaded the games-it's a bundle- several times after signing out and back into Xbox and Microsoft account. I always get this message when try to play: CLiP license device ID does not match the device ID in the bound device license. Help! and thanks. system info:

Processor 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900H 2.50 GHz

Installed RAM 32.0 GB (31.7 GB usable)

Edition Windows 11 Home

:)

JOSHUASHAW, Jan 1, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

3. JOSHUASHAW Win User

I've removed all devices but this one from Microsoft account. I've looked at names- user name, full name, computer name, it's not clear what might be incompatible, they're the same for Microsoft, Xbox. Someone had this problem and went into hidden files C:\Program files\Windows Apps\ so I did, too, and opened the list of Windows Apps folders, but I couldn't find the file listed in the error message, which was C:\Program Files\Windows Apps\Microsoft.254428597CFE2_1.3266.27842.0_x64__8wekyb…\HaloInfinite.exe. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, signed in and out, rebooted and reloaded several times. What next?
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

5. Georges C. Win User

6. JOSHUASHAW Win User

As above, I have Windows 11, not Windows 10. It is 22h2. The operating system, an intel CORE i9-12900H, is 64 bit. I've read that the xbox companion app is not needed xbox games on a PC, but that came from a Best Buy help site. This app is a bundle, I bought the standard edition with one computer, it failed to load, it created the CliP license device ID, then I bought the Premium Deluxe edition, full price, but that one alone didn't launch or run after downloading.
Thema:

1. New Computer, error message when I try to play Flight Simulator - Similar Threads - Computer error message

2. how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?: how to connect my computer to Xbox 360? ba1fdca5-c40d-4cbe-8579-ed588406bf13
  3. Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?: I tried different hdmi cables.I turning the console on and off as listed on the list of steps to troubleshoot.It finally turned on.I did the 10 second power cycle then got nothing on both my tv...
  4. Dualshock 4 not working with my computer when connected through USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dualshock 4 not working with my computer when connected through USB: The yellow bar lights up and sometimes it resets my audio devices, but it isn't recognized by games unless I have it connected by bluetooth, which I typically keep off. The controller did work via...
  5. I don't have bluetooth on my computer!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't have bluetooth on my computer!: I recently got a new computer/tower pc and it doesn't have any bluetooth options. So all my 400 dollars wireless gear from my last pc is now useless. Otherwise, I have to get this wireless...
  6. My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer: I have recently paired my xbox one controller to my computer and it no longer connects to the computer. I have restarted both the computer and the controller multiple times as well as turning the...
  7. I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...: I tried opening a Setup to install some games but I keep getting this external exception error c0000006. Also when I try to activate my windows, the settings just freezes. Any solution on how to...
  8. I get an error 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app in my computer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get an error 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app in my computer.: I get an error 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app in my computer. It has never worked, just installed but didn’t manage to get in. Windows 11 is up to date and I have more than 50gB space....
  9. I tried to get on cloud gaming on my phone and computer but it says An error occured while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I tried to get on cloud gaming on my phone and computer but it says An error occured while...: I think Xbox cloud gaming is down 5914dcc5-d07e-4221-b756-480acf3fd8b4
  10. minecraft bedrock Computer and error Playfab media mismatch - Discovery=prod/20CA2,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft bedrock Computer and error Playfab media mismatch - Discovery=prod/20CA2,...: minecraft bedrock Computer and error Playfab media mismatch - Discovery=prod/20CA2, Playfab=Production how can I solve it 0630029a-4ccf-4f44-ab0c-ccb7d18cd9c8