New "cold war trial has ended bug" SERIOUSLY

Discus and support New "cold war trial has ended bug" SERIOUSLY in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] [img] one bug gets fixed and another pops up..I have the full version,been a week since I've been able to play..this is getting really... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by runnabeatzz, Dec 16, 2020.

1. runnabeatzz
    runnabeatzz Guest

New "cold war trial has ended bug" SERIOUSLY [​IMG]

New "cold war trial has ended bug" SERIOUSLY [​IMG]
    one
    bug gets fixed and another pops up..I have the full version,been a week since I've been able to play..this is getting really ridiculous..the work around was no help, uninstalled and reinstalled 3x and still nothing.activision support never reply about THERE
    issues...did what they said now I'm getting 2 error messages.. this is sad

:)

runnabeatzz, Dec 16, 2020
  2. Jack Smiles Win User

Textures Issues on Xbox Series S

3. Mizusdo Win User

are we over the "console war"? can we be?

I know you are trying to optimistic and all, but do you seriously think the new console war will end when the previous wars have not ended?
  4. IsaiahFlint Win User

Cold War Bugged?

Ok Follow Up- So I go to resintall and apperently I have 2 versions, one has the đźš«symbol and the other had the regular downlod symbol, I tried redownloading the đźš« one and it said its non-compatiable, but it let me do it the first time
    around, no im installing the regular one, hopefully it works idk why I got 2 version, if anyone has any helpful info I would appreciate it.
  5. MikeR_632 Win User

Unable to play..."Black Ops: Cold War Trial Has Ended" message

Same issue here, Ive done everything besides a hard reset just to play along.

The issue is the game doesnt show owned at the store, but if you go to the game, manage game, show in store it shows manage game, which is what we should see.

either they fix it or issue us all a new product key

ive been saying this from the start but waited for the 12/15 fix which i had a feeling wouldnt be a fix
  6. CheesePi Win User

Unable to play..."Black Ops: Cold War Trial Has Ended" message

Same issue. Bought through Amazon digital code. Played for 3 weeks and then received the error and still today after the update. They updated a perfectly good game and broke it. Come on.
Thema:

1. New "cold war trial has ended bug" SERIOUSLY - Similar Threads - cold war trial

2. Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?

in XboX Insiders
    Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?: Call of duty for free? So I just got a series x. Upgraded from the base Xbox one and I never owned black ops Cold war or vanguard on it but I can download and play them despite it not seeming to...
  3. Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: Everytime I try and play Call of Duty Black Ops Cold war one my Xbox 1 when I first load up the game it doesn't let me press a to start the game. The only thing that works is completely restarting...
  4. Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!: Hi, as of today my COD black ops cold war will not start, everytime I go to press A to start the game it says I need to purchase it, which I have already done. When I do click purchase to see what...
  5. Need help getting Call of duty Cold war back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting Call of duty Cold war back.: I recently switched from the Xbox one to Xbox one s. All was going, Most games were downloaded and worked perfectly fine except for one, That is Call of duty cold war. I saw this and thought oh...
  6. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  7. Purchasing cold war after free trial ends problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing cold war after free trial ends problem: I haven't paid for cod cold war but after the free trial ended I tried to buy it but it says I already own this game and won't let me buy it and it won't let me play when I open the game...
  8. I am still getting the Blackout Trial error for Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am still getting the Blackout Trial error for Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War.: I have uninstalled and reinstalled countless times. I have signed out and in. Used a different profile. Reset my network connection. Changed my DNS settings. I have power cycled my Xbox. I.have...
  9. Black ops Cold War “trial has ended“ error is still happening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops Cold War “trial has ended“ error is still happening: I purchased a redeem code from game stop prior to the launch of COD black ops Cold War Period game has run fine until the December 15 update and I haven’t been able to get it to play cents. I’ve...
  10. Unable to play..."Black Ops: Cold War Trial Has Ended" message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play..."Black Ops: Cold War Trial Has Ended" message: Hi, I was hit by the "Blackout Trial has ended" bug for a week. Now a new one Black Ops: Cold War Trial Has Ended" message does the same thing. Cannot play the game in any way. Please provide...