New Clan just for Minecraft

Discus and support New Clan just for Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello everybody this is OBEY W1NGZ soon to be SBC something and I just wanted to tell you all that I am making a new clan just for Minecraft and that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HyperHunter3606, Jan 2, 2014.

1. New Clan just for Minecraft

hello everybody this is OBEY W1NGZ soon to be SBC something and I just wanted to tell you all that I am making a new clan just for Minecraft and that if you want to join just send me a message thanks PS its called SBC or Super Builders Society.

:)

HyperHunter3606, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Alpha Blake
    Alpha Blake Guest
    alpha clan

there is a new alpha minecraft clan we have clan worlds wars agianst other clans and have made it on top 5 minecraft creations if intristed contact

there is a space

Alpha Blake, Jan 2, 2014
  3. MichaelTLKHD
    MichaelTLKHD Guest
    looking for community clan on xbox one

Currently playing

AC - unity

GTA V

Minecraft

Destiny

Call of Duty AW

Looking for any community clan to join, meet new gamers and play some multiplayer

For more mature clans im 25

MichaelTLKHD, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Splasho mk X
    Splasho mk X Guest

sure Im in. you can tell Im commited to MC cause of the creeper stuff...

Splasho mk X, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Splasho mk X Win User

sure Im in. you can tell Im commited to MC cause of the creeper stuff...
  6. DismayingRose89 Win User

looking for a minecraft building clan

Hey my clan is on Halo, Call of Duty and Minecraft and we really need new members since we just lost lots of members so I'm recruiting new members so check out the clan website.
    blackcrowgaming.iclanwebsites.com come check out the clan to see if you like it and messages back as soon as possible.
  7. Alpha Blake Win User

alpha clan

there is a new alpa clan we have clan worlds along with fun wars with other clans and we build lots of diffrent things and we have made it on top 5 minecraft creations if intristed contact me (capitals and space)
  8. ImDaWay Win User

MINECRAFT 360 clan recruitment

Hey TauntTich87,

Good to hear you are starting up a Minecraft Xbox Clan , there are not many out there. Our Minecraft branch is Extremly active and we do alot of Events,Tournaments and Fun Clan battles in minecraft, so we are always looking for new exciting clans to invite
    to the battle fields lol. So once you get a good following, and structure, don't hesitate to contact our Minecraft Branch Leader (GT = Uh Oh Babyos) , with regards to getting involve in some of our multi clan battles , build-offs competitions and more. Keep
    Expanding and Keep Up The Great Work!!
  9. Noble Krassy Win User

I trickshot and quickscope

Unfortunately, we are only a minecraft clan, not COD. If you want to join a minecraft clan, message me
Thema:

1. New Clan just for Minecraft - Similar Threads - Clan Minecraft

2. How to chat in clan chat in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to chat in clan chat in Minecraft?: How to chat in clan chat in Minecraft? 158e702b-cff6-4395-9597-0ac4ca93b14f
  3. Minecraft XBOX 360 Clan Recruitment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft XBOX 360 Clan Recruitment: Hi, my name is SolarSaint007. I am leader of the SSA. I am not a squeaker and I have a mic. There are several requirements to join the SSA. You need to have a mic, have Minecraft of course, have...
  4. Looking for clan! (GTAV/COD:AW/FIFA15/Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for clan! (GTAV/COD:AW/FIFA15/Minecraft): Looking for a clan to join! My name's Tyler, or Snaps. Whichever you choose. Message me on Xbox with a little about your clan(size/games/requirements)() and I'll get back to you promptly with a...
  5. [XB1] [XB360] IGA Clan recruiting now! Minecraft, BF4 and More!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XB1] [XB360] IGA Clan recruiting now! Minecraft, BF4 and More!: Welcome to International Gaming Agency! When IGA was in the works of being created, our Leader had so many ideas to bring forth to his Council to what he thinks would start off IGA in the right...
  6. The Pro Survivalist [New Survival ONLY clan] [Ranks Needed] Minecraft Survival Clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Pro Survivalist [New Survival ONLY clan] [Ranks Needed] Minecraft Survival Clan: Intro Searching through the forums I have yet to see a Survival only Clan. This is something that I have longed for. Day after day going through the mc 360 servers page finding a game and...
  7. Minceraft360 a Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition Clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minceraft360 a Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition Clan: Be sure to check out our fresh new clan site. MinceRaft360 - iClan Websites c464356f-7c40-49bf-b5b7-ebdf96f49839
  8. minecraft clan recruiting, mature 16+ please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft clan recruiting, mature 16+ please: looking for a mature group of friends to play hardcore survival minecraft. clan positions are available f interested in a position please contact me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  9. CRS QBuilds] Minecraft Clan

in XBoX on Consoles
    CRS QBuilds] Minecraft Clan: Hello, I am looking for Xbox 360 people on Minecraft, I need very good builders! If you're a poor builder in Minecraft, leave this page now. Otherwise message me....
  10. looking for friends/clan to play bf3 bf4 gta5 minecraft and any of the call of dutys

in XBoX on Consoles
    looking for friends/clan to play bf3 bf4 gta5 minecraft and any of the call of dutys: Hi ppl ,this is my first post on this site so ill give u a quick intro n my GT so u can add it if u want ( no raving loonys .) im 31 years old and play as much as I can I haven't been online for a...