New changelog saying "Delta users can expect something new coming to their Xbox One Update...

Discus and support New changelog saying "Delta users can expect something new coming to their Xbox One Update... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is that text correct? Xbox One supports CEC? My TV supports CEC and I'm an old user of this functionality *From Delta (2111.211101-2200) Release Notes... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/fgalfo, Nov 5, 2021.

  1. /u/fgalfo
    /u/fgalfo Guest

    New changelog saying "Delta users can expect something new coming to their Xbox One Update...


    Is that text correct? Xbox One supports CEC? My TV supports CEC and I'm an old user of this functionality

    *From Delta (2111.211101-2200) Release Notes

    submitted by /u/fgalfo
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/fgalfo, Nov 5, 2021
    #1
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    June Gamertag changes

    Open this Xbox News
    and see title about Gamertags.

    This is news is about Beta Insiders on the console and recently Delta ring, so it's getting closer. Next is Omega before General Availability where expectations are high for a successful integration.

    Have patience,

    All good things....
  3. KarlAyers Win User

    Fallout 4 won't update

    From there I see 1.10.163, like yours. Which is something I guess. But then what is 1.34? The changelog says xbox should have it
  4. Windows10XboxOne Win User

    So when does the new dashboard come out?

    [quote user="epiXtactic"]

    Oh I didn't know we were getting an update. Is it supposed to be pretty major or just some tidying up?

    [/quote]The new update comes with a new UI, new features, and services. So I can guess you can say it's a major update.
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

    Not detecting hard drive after recent update

    No new information, Delta. They are still working on it, though! If I get anything new, I will be sure to jump in here to update you. :)
  6. Lofty Who Win User

    State of Decay (Class3) Rumoured for June 5th at 1600msp. o.O

Thema:

New changelog saying "Delta users can expect something new coming to their Xbox One Update...

Loading...
  1. New changelog saying "Delta users can expect something new coming to their Xbox One Update... - Similar Threads - changelog saying Delta

  2. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  3. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  4. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  5. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  6. Warning for switching rings, when says no update. I had to refresh both upwards and downwards.

    in XboX Insiders
    Warning for switching rings, when says no update. I had to refresh both upwards and downwards.: So as I understand it, usually upward ring movements dont need a data refresh, and downward movements are ok providing it says no update instead of saying data refresh needed. Yesterday, On a...
  7. Is there an organized changelog / release history of controller firmware? (both GA and Insider)

    in XboX Insiders
    Is there an organized changelog / release history of controller firmware? (both GA and Insider): I know about the blog, but it's hard to navigate: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/insider/ Something like GitHub's Releases page would be perfect: https://github.com/symless/synergy-core/releases...
  8. Xbox Controller Firmware 5.13.3146.0 Changelog?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Firmware 5.13.3146.0 Changelog?: Just got an update for both my Series X and Ones S controller that wasn't mentioned anywhere (as usual ) so I wanted to know if it would be possible to get more info about it from official sources...
  9. Controller update changelog available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller update changelog available?: Any chance there's a controller update changelog like there is for the different rings? Just curious since mine just asked for an update out of nowhere and it had to be plugged in oddly....
  10. Update 4 full changelog posted

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update 4 full changelog posted: They're making quite a few changes in the next update. Check out the details here: - http://www.titanfall.com/game-update-four a5667a12-8a59-45e9-af58-38c429549a32