New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

Discus and support New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jonathan Dew, Jun 26, 2024.

1. Jonathan Dew
    Jonathan Dew Guest

New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support

:)

Jonathan Dew, Jun 26, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year 2023 just now tried to check balance and that's what it says. Also to contact customer servic

Hi Jonathan, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

In this situation, the best course of action is to contact Support.

Please enter this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

Then, follow these steps:

Type in your query: "Agent"

Click on Get Help.

Scroll down the page and click on Contact Support.

Select your "Other Products" and "Billing and Account Profile Questions" > Confirm.

Select "Chat with a support agent in your web browser" > Confirm > Start Chat.

I hope this helps.
  3. RyanGoodram Win User

Need help

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C. welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello , unfortunately it is not possible to request refunds for Gift Cards once they have been redeemed into an account, so to be able to request a refund the cards would have to have been purchased in digital format directly from the Microsoft store and could not have been redeemed.

By your description the cards should be physical cards that you buy at partner stores, in cases like this the refund has to be requested from the store where you bought it, and the cards cannot be scratched or damaged.
    No I tried refunding the items my freind bought with the gift cards I wasn't trying to refund the cards just the items cause I wanna spend them on what I want but my freind spent so I need help refunding the items that were bought
  4. Georges C. Win User

Need help

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello RyanGoodram, unfortunately it is not possible to request refunds for Gift Cards once they have been redeemed into an account, so to be able to request a refund the cards would have to have been purchased in digital format directly from the Microsoft store and could not have been redeemed.

By your description the cards should be physical cards that you buy at partner stores, in cases like this the refund has to be requested from the store where you bought it, and the cards cannot be scratched or damaged.
  5. Lord Dirt Win User

Xbox Music should be included with Gold.

I usually get Xbox LIVE for around $30 a year and I usually buy three years at a time.. Just wait for the holiday season and places will have sales on LIVE 12 month cards and whatever they call MSP cards now. I bought $140 worth of MSP for $70 at Target
    last December.
  6. TracyCPB Win User

Xbox Live Gold Membership

Sorry I am having the same problem, bought our year one last week and redeemed the code on Tuesday and now its not working today, says I need to buy membership. Anyone?
Thema:

1. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year... - Similar Threads - card says been

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  4. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  5. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  6. Bought 2 xbox gift cards and codes say that they have been already been taken

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought 2 xbox gift cards and codes say that they have been already been taken: Bought 2 xbox gift cards and when we went to put them in the codes already are taken b56f1c04-f2e6-4bf5-b5d7-b16e8e69a8d0
  7. I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY...: I PURCHASED AN X BOX GIFT CARD, WHEN I TRIED TO REDEEM IT, IT SAYS IT HAS BEEN ALREADY REDEEMED. WHICH I HAVEN'T PURCHASED ANYTHING WITH IT. I HAVE LOOKED AT MY ACCOUNT FOR PURCHASES AND IT HAS...
  8. Ive been trying to purchas Minecraft on my mexican and american cards but it says that they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive been trying to purchas Minecraft on my mexican and american cards but it says that they...: And yes. i checked for all the problems and my account isnt suspended and none of all of my cards are working so i dont understand why it wont let me. 9ddfea40-b12d-4c73-8262-9ec9f5fa24b0
  9. My pc game pass says that I didn't pay and it has been payed and charged from my card what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My pc game pass says that I didn't pay and it has been payed and charged from my card what...: My pc game pass says that I didn't pay and it has been payed and charged from my card what can i do 89469cac-025f-4c36-89c7-8cf615f076ba
  10. I redeemed a gift card for 200 MXN and it says it has already been redeemed but it doesn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a gift card for 200 MXN and it says it has already been redeemed but it doesn’t...: I had bought a gift card to purchase an item for Warzone and I had redeemed it once but it said that there was an error so I had tried it again and it said it had already been redeemed when it...