New build for Alpha Skip Ahead out today

Discus and support New build for Alpha Skip Ahead out today in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Doesn't look like the bot is working to post these. New skip ahead build came out today.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Farnic, May 25, 2023.

1. /u/Farnic
    /u/Farnic Guest

/u/Farnic, May 25, 2023
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One Gamechat

Fill out a detailed report, giving make and model of headset you use and send it to the development team.

I am in Alpha Skip ahead and sometimes get these issues. You could try backing out of the Insider program, to a public build and seeing if things work.

Remember Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are the cutting edge OS builds and can be full of bugs.
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

A small system update being released to everyone today

I'm in the Preview Program and in Alpha Skip Ahead Ring, I'm testing several 1910 builds but at the moment no new UI for me.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

Alpha/Alpha skip ahead is as far as i know by invite only. You should been an insider for a long time and give proper feedback to the builds.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Xbox Live preemptively muting offensive messages.

I had this one also i think it's only availble for some xbox insiders in the highest build (alpha skip ahead) i just deleted the message and never replied to the person who sended me that message
    That's a possibility. I'll message him to see if he's in the alpha skip ahead.

I'm in the regular alpha wave.
Thema:

1. New build for Alpha Skip Ahead out today - Similar Threads - build Alpha Skip

2. Destiny 2 crashing with Alpha Skip ahead build

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 crashing with Alpha Skip ahead build: Checking to see if other insiders are experiencing a similar issue - the latest update to Destiny 2 will crash on my Series X when I go to view the Commendations scene on my guardian. Yet on my...
  3. Alpha Skip-Ahead Build Home Screen Feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip-Ahead Build Home Screen Feedback: I was a long-time Insider during the last few years of the Xbox One's life cycle, then left the program once I got my Series X. After a couple years with stable updates, I figured I'd jump back...
  4. Discord Option Missing in Alpha Skip Ahead Build

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Option Missing in Alpha Skip Ahead Build: Hi there, anyone lese having this use that there is no Discord Option or Ad on the Actual Build? Linked my Account via direkt Link with discord, this worked but i have no Discord Option or Ad on...
  5. Weird sound delay bug on all audio formats (alpha-skip build)

in XboX Insiders
    Weird sound delay bug on all audio formats (alpha-skip build): Not sure if this is a new bug, known or even a xbox bug.. On the newest Alpha skip ahead build, using a Xbox series X. Got a new Samsung Q990b soundbar and wanted to test the Atmos delay on the...
  6. Controller's right stick more sensitive since 2208 Alpha skip ahead build, anyone else??

in XboX Insiders
    Controller's right stick more sensitive since 2208 Alpha skip ahead build, anyone else??: Hi, so it seems the right stick got more sensitive so the dead zone is broken, for me PUBG and Cyberpunk are showing this behavior, aim going up in my case... submitted by /u/lephilou [link]...
  7. Report a Problem missing from current Skip-Ahead Alpha build

in XboX Insiders
    Report a Problem missing from current Skip-Ahead Alpha build: Example of problem on Alpha-Skip Ahead build 211021-2200 on Xbox Series X. The Spotify app has been finicky and buggy as of late, audio drops when navigating the app, or when returning to it from...
  8. Microsoft Edge Won’t Launch. I have the latest Alpha Skip-ahead build.

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge Won’t Launch. I have the latest Alpha Skip-ahead build.: I’ve tried to start it and it just won’t open. I keep hitting A but nothing happens. Does anyone have a solution? submitted by /u/AlkalineProdigy [link] [comments]
  9. Issue with call of duty black ops latest update possibly related to the newest alpha skip build

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with call of duty black ops latest update possibly related to the newest alpha skip build: Since I recieved the latest update on 8/12/21 for COD Black Ops Cold War when I attempt to start the game i get a message of getting game ready only to then have the something went wrong message I...
  10. Series X Alpha Skip-Ahead peeps, how stable is the current build?

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Alpha Skip-Ahead peeps, how stable is the current build?: Just wanting to see if it's safe to hop back on the preview or not. Is stuff actually working or nada? submitted by /u/JoeySTRIKE_alt [link] [comments]