new brower please

Discus and support new brower please in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; edge is always hacked button dont work or it clicks by itself, ps4 works at same site? so its edge 7e9dcfc5-6d2d-4936-98d4-24b1d166a330 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by john___f, Mar 13, 2018.

  1. john___f
    john___f Guest

    new brower please


    edge is always hacked button dont work or it clicks by itself, ps4 works at same site? so its edge

    :)
     
    john___f, Mar 13, 2018
    #1
  2. Dark

    That woman has one big jutting brow.
     
    IsaacClarkeSNL, Mar 13, 2018
    #2
  3. Dark

    [quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

    That woman has one big jutting brow.

    [/quote]LOL! Thought the same thing!
     
    SpecOperations9, Mar 13, 2018
    #3
  4. IX DARKSIDE XI Win User

    Please fix the Edge browser

    I agree the brower is slow and not up to scratch
  5. Kamika2e koala Win User

    internet explorer needs adobe flash player

    really cant see the point in having it on the xbox tbh. When youtube is on xbox surely its not hard to play vids on a browers...
  6. Horrorscoped Win User

    can you disable dlc without deleting?

    Wow I did not know this about the server browers... thanks, we were playing Karkland last night, then bam... Metro.
  7. Tilmandra Win User

    Xbox year in Review - Shows only Community stats no matter what I try

    Hm i'll try safari then.

    I've tried with chrome, firefox and edge + the standard cell phone browers & chrome on it *roll eyes*.
  8. mr bobbo 421 Win User

    Internet Browser for Xbox...

    Why would you want a brower on the 360 ? during a download or game update I just surf the web on my tablet or phone ...
Thema:

new brower please

Loading...
  1. new brower please - Similar Threads - brower please

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  10. Xbox 360 Internet Brower no longer working as of yesterday

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Internet Brower no longer working as of yesterday: Hello I went to find a link I saved the other night in Xbox 360 and the browser now says it cant connect to any webpage outside of Bing and MSN. Can you help how do I get edge for Xbox 360, Most...