New Backwards Compatible Games?

Discus and support New Backwards Compatible Games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If someone could help me with this, would Microsoft ever consider adding Flatout 2004 by Bugbear onto the game list? It was a very good game and I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Benjamin._., Dec 9, 2022.

1. Benjamin._.
    Benjamin._. Guest

If someone could help me with this, would Microsoft ever consider adding Flatout 2004 by Bugbear onto the game list? It was a very good game and I am quite sad its not on there

Thanks

:)

Benjamin._., Dec 9, 2022
  2. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Backwards combatability

The Backward compatibility is done, now the Backwards Compatibility is Focus on new Scarlett, but that is a great Game
  3. Panno92 Win User

Games and apps

Hi, as of now the porting of new backcompatible titles for previous generations is on hold, the team is working for the compatibility of the old games for the new xbox series x. Unfortunately no new games will be added to the list of backward compatible
    games until the new xbox will be launched...

Here you can find a complete list of the backward compatible games: https://majornelson.com/blog/xbox-one-backward-compatibility/
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Series X Backwards Compatibly Requests

At this moment in time, the backward compatible games are only what is available on the back compat website.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backward-compatibility
    There has been no news on if or when the program will resume. So currently the answer is no, there is no way to request a game to become compatible.
  5. Northern Lass Win User

Backward Compatibility Games

Although there are no new backward compatable games releasing there are hundreds to try if you are new to xbox. Enjoy exploring

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Purchase The Orange Box

Thema:

1. New Backwards Compatible Games? - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatible Games

2. Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox: I would love to be able to play my old smack down vs raw titles on my series x and any other games I purchased for xbox 360. It doesn't make sense to limit or restrict playable libraries. If I've...
  3. Xbox Live not working with backwards compatible Xbox 360 COD games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live not working with backwards compatible Xbox 360 COD games: I just downloaded COD Black Ops on my Xbox Series X yesterday and every time I try to load it or the original COD MW2 (which I already had installed and was working fine a couple days ago) the...
  4. Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live while trying to play backwards compatible games on my Xbox X.: I have tried almost every suggestion available and cannot get past the same error code of "Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again." I know for a fact I am connected to...
  5. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  6. Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign into Xbox live for certain backwards compatible 360 games on Series X: Lately I have been spending a lot of time playing Fallout 3, catching up on the DLCs I never played and recently purchased just last month. So I grabbed my old 2012 save off of my xbox 360,...
  7. Error code 8015D000 when attempting to play backwards compatible games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 8015D000 when attempting to play backwards compatible games.: Hi! I recently got an Xbox Series X and one of the main reasons for getting it was to be able to play call of duty zombies via backwards compatibility. I have finally gotten on it and cannot...
  8. Disconnected From Xbox Live on backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnected From Xbox Live on backwards compatible games.: I am having trouble playing backwards compatible games. It will just say disconnected from Xbox live after about 10 minutes. I’ve tried everything to try and fix it. Used different wifi, deleted...
  9. When are more licensed Activision games backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are more licensed Activision games backwards compatible?: games such as Madagascar kartz, Shrek super slam, and more da2a213f-5693-4d29-848c-80009806c5ed
  10. Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?: Like most gamers, I have some hopes and interest in the preservation of older games. Also after the official Microsoft acquisition of Activision/Blizzard, there is even more hopes of these games...