New Astro A10 Headset can play Xbox chat audio but has no game audio

Discus and support New Astro A10 Headset can play Xbox chat audio but has no game audio in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, When trying to use my new Astro A10 headset, I have quickly realized that my headset can get the menu sound and the chat sound but it has no sound... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Max Grant, Dec 24, 2022.

1. Max Grant
    Max Grant Guest

Hi,

When trying to use my new Astro A10 headset, I have quickly realized that my headset can get the menu sound and the chat sound but it has no sound in game. How do I fix this?

:)

Max Grant, Dec 24, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

is headsets usually have a volume control the balance chat and game audio. If it doesn't, there's one in the party menu of the dashboard
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Max Grant,

SwordofWhedon, made a good point here! Since you are using Astro A10, do you mind checking if your headset's volume control. Might be you have it low for game audio.

We look forward for your update.

Regards,

5. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Max Grant,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you wanted to use your Astro A10 Headset is not releasing any game audio. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

To have a better understanding, we would like to further isolate your concern.

May we ask if this is happening on a specific game?

Please test the headset as you play your games on the Xbox Console without joining any Xbox party/chat.

Please test your headset by connecting it another device like computer or different Xbox Console and see if you can hear the game's audio.

There could be possibility that the game's audio was turn low or silent in Xbox Chat settings or the game settings. Isolating your issue greatly help in checking which one causes the problem.

There are support articles, how to set up and troubleshooting that you might find to be related to your headset issue. Please check the resources below:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Casualty Win User

Headset (Astro A10) has choppy audio

I finally figured out whats going on with most of these issues. Its a power issue. After quite a bit of trouble shooting, I unplugged certain electronic devices plugged into my surge protector and it fixed the issue
    right away. Thats why a lot of people get some kind of fix after restarting because it is a power issue. Too much on one surge protector or certain devices interacting with the whole surge protector. Try it out and I promise you it will fix it as soon as you
    unplug whatever is effecting it. Also keep in mind whatever is plugged into the second outlet on the wall as well. I hope this help all of you cause this was driving me crazy!
Thema:

1. New Astro A10 Headset can play Xbox chat audio but has no game audio - Similar Threads - Astro A10 Headset

2. Astro a10 aux jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a10 aux jack: Hi, I recently bought an Astro a10 gaming headset for my Xbox series s, but it seems that the 3.5mm audio jack from the headset doesn’t fit properly in the controller. I thought that maybe my...
  3. Astro A10 mic refuses to work help.

in XboX Insiders
    Astro A10 mic refuses to work help.: So my Astro a10 mic just randomly stopped and I don’t know why working specifically the microphone part because it lets me hear just fine and I have try lots of tutorial and none them work List...
  4. My A10 astro is not receiving sound..

in XBoX on Consoles
    My A10 astro is not receiving sound..: I’ve been using it for about half a year it suddenly just stopped sending sound. I can still talk through my mic, but I can’t hear anything. I’ve tried a lot of things to fix it. It just happened...
  5. Cant connect my Gaming Headset Astro A10 on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect my Gaming Headset Astro A10 on my xbox one: Hello all, I went to Best Buy and ask the salesman about the Gaming headset Astro A10 its wired to the 3,5mm on the gamepad. In my xbox one when I go to the sound parameters it just not detected....
  6. New Astro a10 headset not working

in XboX Insiders
    New Astro a10 headset not working: Hello I just purchased a new Astro a10 headset as I had another one that I have had no issues with but with this one I had audio and then it cut out and now I have no audio and can’t speak any...
  7. Xbox Console not recognizing Astro A10 mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console not recognizing Astro A10 mic: Hello everyone. I'm on here to ask for help with my Grandson's gaming system ... that's right, I don't have a clue what I'm doing! My Grandson has an Astro A10 headset (wired) he has been using...
  8. astro a10 crackling audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    astro a10 crackling audio: I got my astro a10s in december, they havent been damaged. Since last week my audio has become incredibly crackly and distorted. Sometimes hard resetting the console fixes it sometimes it doesnt,...
  9. Astro A10 headset not working with standard one s controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A10 headset not working with standard one s controller: Recently I bought an Astro A10 headset so I could speak to my friends instead of sending messages every time I had to say something. After two weeks of use, the headset no longer works with the...
  10. Headset (Astro A10) has choppy audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset (Astro A10) has choppy audio: I have had this going on for a while now, and I have no clue why. Whenever I play on my Xbox, the audio gets really choppy, however, when I use my headset on my iPad, PC, etc., this doesn’t...