New Aquatic Update for Minecraft Ruined my Save

Discus and support New Aquatic Update for Minecraft Ruined my Save in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, A save that I've had since the original 360 release and upgraded it to the XBOX One edition, then to the Bedrock edition, added to realms so I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by primeconvoy80, Jul 14, 2018.

1. New Aquatic Update for Minecraft Ruined my Save

Hello,

A save that I've had since the original 360 release and upgraded it to the XBOX One edition, then to the Bedrock edition, added to realms so I can play it on Windows 10, downloaded the world from realms after my realms trial expired and was playing it was
    on Windows 10 had no issues with the first phase of the Aquatic update, second phase comes out and my world/save is destroyed...the save was over 200mb and now show as 0.01mb and also has a completely different name now. How and why did this happen? I've had
    this save since 2012 and had 1000's or hours into it and now its gone?

:)

primeconvoy80, Jul 14, 2018
  2. Update Errors

I am not getting the aquatic. update for minecraft xbox one edition

TroyAikman52reL, Jul 14, 2018
  3. MizzKitty420
    MizzKitty420 Guest
    Cant load into realms

okay so... Since the new aquatic update for Minecraft I cannot load into any realm I can make my own I can play any server but cannot load into realms I have been in for months... Please help

MizzKitty420, Jul 14, 2018
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

OK Fowl, Jul 14, 2018
  5. OK Fowl Win User

6. TeddGardner Win User

Minecraft xbox one edition aquatic update

Minecraft xbox360 edition is suppose to get the aquatic update. Will I still be able to import worlds from the xbox360 edition to the xboxOne edition after xbox360 gets the aquatic update?
  7. Zero Jehuty Win User

Water Mode for Minecraft Xbox One

Do you mean Aquatic mode or an Aquatic mod? There is not a Aquatic mode. There is an update that added water biomes and dolphins and the like. That requires you to have the Normal Edition of Minecraft.

Aquatic mod would be something you need the Normal edition then spend extra to get. If it requires coins then that is a mod.
  8. ChiefJoboo Win User

Water Mode for Minecraft Xbox One

"Update Aquatic" was a regular update and has been out for a while, so you might already have it.

There are/were two editions of the game on Xbox One, so first make sure you're using the one just called
    Minecraft. Then, load the game and check the version number in the lower right corner of the main menu. You must have version 1.5.2. or higher. If so, you already have "Update Aquatic."

If you are using the legacy edition called Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, you need to get
    Minecraft. Minecraft: Xbox One Edition has been discontinued and will not get "Update Aquatic." Owners of
    Minecraft: Xbox One Edition can get Minecraft for free. You should be able to find it in My Games and Apps > Ready to Install, if I'm remembering correctly.

More info:
    https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/update-aquatic-phase-two-out-today
  9. Atherza Win User

XBOX one minecraft issue please help

Hey there, you've probably got the old version 'Xbox One Edition'. It used to be a free upgrade, however it is not anymore. The aquatic update is on: 'Minecraft' not 'Minecraft Xbox One Edition'.
Thema:

1. New Aquatic Update for Minecraft Ruined my Save - Similar Threads - Aquatic Update Minecraft

2. My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last...
  3. PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]

in XboX Insiders
    PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. Offline Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline Update: I have tried every possible way to get the offline update for Xbox Series S on my PC and I keep getting a white screen with the xbox logo going around and around never loading....
  5. Skip console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skip console update: Why am I forced to update my console to continue using it? I'm staying in a hotel with limited daily Wi-Fi usage, and my Xbox has prompted me to either update my console or continue offline. All I...
  6. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  7. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  8. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  9. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  10. Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update: Recently, while I was playing with my controller on PC connected through Bluetooth, I noticed that the share button was not working, unless I connected it directly via cable. The only way I found...