New App and Game logo. Do you like it?

Discus and support New App and Game logo. Do you like it? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ClearerEnd [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ClearerEnd, Jun 16, 2020.

  1. New App and Game logo. Do you like it?

    /u/ClearerEnd, Jun 16, 2020
    #1
  2. skys7 Win User

    XBOX logo has changed...

    To let people see the difference do this:

    Click on Xbox 360 + Kinect on the top of the page it´s the old logo.

    Then click on Games, it´s the new logo.

    I have to say it look like someone really took a class to make this logo or someone with better skills did this new logo.

    Hope they stick to that person, he/she does a good job.
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

    Overdog

    If you ask me, the app's logo looks an awful lot like the Gamecube logo... ><

    Personally though, I like the idea of having more ways to connect and make friends. :)

    Thanks for the link, D33ds! ;)
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

    NBA 2K19 Legendary Edition

    I looked at the bundle for the Anniversary Edition (the one with LBJ on the cover) and it shows "NBA 2K19" as being part of the bundle, but with the standard logo. Sometimes the special editions don't generate new dashboard logos, but sometimes they do.
    When the game opens up, the update that unlocks it may bring in a new logo ... or it may not. Guess you'll have to see before you start playing. Enjoy!
  5. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

    Do you like the new controller?

    Feels better than a 360 controller to me in every way except the thumb sticks. That concave small circle with the rough outer surface doesn't go well with my thumbs. Especially after using silicon pads on top of the Razer Sabertooths near perfect sized and
    textured thumb sticks. After I actually start playing I don't really notice it too much. Once some accessory maker puts out some silicon covers for the new controller I will be fine. Might try some 360 ones or maybe some sugru.

    -

    The rounded triggers that just let your finger curl around are also a huge improvement. At first I thought it might make it harder to feel the difference between the trigger and bumpers, but the contour is just right, After playing with the controller for
    a couple hours I don't have any issue hitting the bumpers. Also the fine resolution of the triggers is pretty impressive. Loaded up the avatar editor and it measures movement in millimeters.

    -

    D-Pad is also so much better. Has a nice short press with a mechanical click to it versus the 360's rubber contact mat.
  6. Dangerous Alan Win User

    Do you like the new controller?

    Bumpers are the only negative. Not great for shooters
Thema:

New App and Game logo. Do you like it?

Loading...
  1. New App and Game logo. Do you like it? - Similar Threads - App Game logo

  2. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  3. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  4. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  5. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  6. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  7. September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,...
  8. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...
  9. September 14, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2609.1001.16.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 14, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2609.1001.16.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 14,...
  10. ive reapired the app and reset it and its just the xbox logo. i have game pass and it...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive reapired the app and reset it and its just the xbox logo. i have game pass and it...: ive reapired the app and reset it and its just the xbox logo. i have game pass and it wouldnt let me play ANY GAMES. ive reapired the app and reset it and its just the xbox logo. i have game pass...