New/Additional Profile Question

Discus and support New/Additional Profile Question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there not a way to make a simple separate profile on the xbox one? The way I'm being prompted now, it wants 2 email addresses or an email address... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brad618, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Brad618
    Brad618 Guest

Is there not a way to make a simple separate profile on the xbox one? The way I'm being prompted now, it wants 2 email addresses or an email address and phone number just to create a profile. Seems more difficult than it needs to be just so someone can play
    without messing up my saves and such. I'm almost positive I could do this on the 360 without the need for an actual live account. Thanks in advance.

:)

Brad618, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Burnout Paradise

The original question has been answered. If you have additional questions please make a new thread. I'm locking this thread.

Mister Barakus, Dec 31, 2013
  3. Jomari Arc
    Jomari Arc Guest
    Uploading custom Gamerpic on Xbox Windows 10 Beta app

Hi,

It seems that your profile has a restriction on changing Game pic. We will need additional information to isolate this issue, please provide us additional information by answering the following questions below:

1. Was your profile set to child account?

2. Have you made any changes on your account prior to the issue?

Jomari Arc, Dec 31, 2013
  4. New/Additional Profile Question

Take a look at the following link, think the xbox one has different requirements than the 360.

support.xbox.com/.../add-family-member

whyayemincepie, Dec 31, 2013
  5. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    Proper profile requires an email, or they can sign in as a guest and it will appear as your Gamertag with (1) next to it.

RippenHarra, Oct 31, 2018
  6. whyayemincepie Win User

Take a look at the following link, think the xbox one has different requirements than the 360.

support.xbox.com/.../add-family-member
  7. RippenHarra Win User

Proper profile requires an email, or they can sign in as a guest and it will appear as your Gamertag with (1) next to it.
  8. PDK101010 Win User

2 accounts on 2 Xbox’s in one home - how do I set this up?

One additional question - if I setup the new Xbox to have the secondary profile from the old Xbox as its main profile, and then take a 2nd Xbox Live subscription on it - does this then mean I effectively have 2 “Home” Xboxes?
  9. Vdeathrow93 Win User

Please help asap ; Unformatted drive & corrupted profile =(

^In addition to Modz question, did you buy it new or used?
  10. Mister Barakus Win User

Burnout Paradise

The original question has been answered. If you have additional questions please make a new thread. I'm locking this thread.
Thema:

1. New/Additional Profile Question - Similar Threads - Additional Profile Question

2. My Xbox is do additional authorization

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is do additional authorization: I try everything that works. How can I fix this issue? How can I fix the additional authentication?? I need help support.xbox.com 4623c01e-57fd-4a34-98b3-5c309081e3fd
  3. “Additional Authentication Needed”?

in XboX Insiders
    “Additional Authentication Needed”?: I’ve been trying to connect to my wifi and it says “additional authentication needed.” It tells me I can either “authenticate now,” or “enter alternate MAC address.” I don’t know what a “MAC...
  4. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  5. Minecraft Java addition multiplayer greyed out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java addition multiplayer greyed out: Hello, My son just got a new computer and we installed minecraft (java and bedrock edition) on it. He is able to play multiplayer on the bedrock edition, but the java edition has the button...
  6. Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe 40th Anniversay Addition keeps crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe 40th Anniversay Addition keeps crashing.: Flight premium deluxe 40th edition keeps crashing and pausing. This does not happen with any other game. All updates have been installed. How do I fix it. If it can’t be fixed then how do I get a...
  7. Does the ultimate pass include any additional games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the ultimate pass include any additional games?: I intend to buy the pass for my pc (I do not own an Xbox console) but I can't choose between the Pc game pass and the ultimate. First I was wondering if the ultimate offers any games that the pc...
  8. How do I fix the additional authentication on my xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the additional authentication on my xbox app: So I currently don't have a working HDMI port which is why i'm not able to connect my xbox to my monitor that i use. I use the xbox app on my laptop to connect to my xbox and stream the game that...
  9. How do I get into around the additional information when trying to sign in, I have correct...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get into around the additional information when trying to sign in, I have correct...: I have been locked out of my account for about 2 years now tried everything they've asked to get back in, its never good enough, they're impossible to contact, they always asking for additional...
  10. Additional Authentication needed

in XboX Insiders
    Additional Authentication needed: My xbox keeps saying it’s paused So I have a Xbox series X and it won’t connect to the internet. Every time I try and connect to my Wi-Fi it just says Additional authentication needed. Then it...