New ad "Jewels of Rome" will not close in Microsoft Jigsaw

Discus and support New ad "Jewels of Rome" will not close in Microsoft Jigsaw in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; New ad "Jewels of Rome" when displayer in Microsoft Jigsaw will not close. The close button does not work. Tried to download and also does not work.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Miss Pelled, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Miss Pelled
    Miss Pelled Guest

New ad "Jewels of Rome" when displayer in Microsoft Jigsaw will not close. The close button does not work. Tried to download and also does not work. The only option that works it to upgrade to premium and I'm not paying to disable ads. All I'm asking is
    to fix the ad or delete it. Thanks

:)

Miss Pelled, Aug 12, 2019
  2. JBallantyne1 Win User

XBF Crystal P

With all due respect, your answer is annoying and inappropriate.

Microsoft embedded a BAD AD in Microsoft Jigsaw.

SIMPLE AS THAT. You telling us to squander our precious time trying to fix this problem caused by the coding with your troubleshooting nonsense is INSULTING!

JUST FIX THE AD OR DELETE IT. PERIOD.

Even if we wanted to download the darned thing, WE CAN'T because the stupid Ad is coded in an infinite loop and the "get" and "X" buttons simply DO NOT WORK.

HOW WOULD YOU EXPECT ANY OF US TO FIX THAT???
  3. Dick Williams(2) Win User

IT IS MICROSOFTS PROBLEM, NOT OURS. IT WAS WORKING THIS MORNING AND NOW DOESN'T.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

5. Wardow Win User

Nonsense to the reply! The ad is broken in whichever game it appears. Microsoft Sudoku is currently affected on the PC platform. The X for close ad does not work, the box to select the game does not work, restarting computer does not work. I have done all
    these things and still get the same ad and the same results. I cannot see the Sudoku game because the ad has blocked it now for over 30 minutes of retries.

How about getting in there and FIX YOUR PROBLEM so we can enjoy the game which is part of your expensive op system.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

why is jewels of rome not working while other microsoft games are working?

Jewels od Rome is not a Microsoft game, you would have to contact the developer
Thema:

1. New ad "Jewels of Rome" will not close in Microsoft Jigsaw - Similar Threads - Jewels Rome close

2. Wheres the Xbox app jewel game???

in XBoX on Windows
    Wheres the Xbox app jewel game???: I recently found out from a friend that there's this jewel game in the Xbox app. However when I opened the app on my phone to find it (under the rewards tab) it doesnt exist. Ive checked for...
  3. Xbox App not giving bonus points for jewel game & play PC game

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App not giving bonus points for jewel game & play PC game: Is anyone else not get the bonus points for being an Xbox ultimate subscriber and having 7 + friends for the jewel game and play a PC game? I'm a Xbox ultimate subscriber and have 7 + friends...
  4. Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...: Typically each morning I go to the Xbox app and play a level of jewel to get 30 Microsoft reward points. I also get another 15 points as a daily login bonus. It's also an option to play a PC game...
  5. How do I Access Jewel on Xbox App on my PC , it is a Quest to earn Xbox Points

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I Access Jewel on Xbox App on my PC , it is a Quest to earn Xbox Points: How do I Access Jewel on Xbox App on my PC , it is a Quest to earn Xbox Points dc71bd16-b17e-4ee0-a6c0-2a8dbcd80bb6
  6. Miss Microsoft Jewel game on Xbox phone app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Miss Microsoft Jewel game on Xbox phone app: I was really enjoying playing the Microsoft Jewel game that was very strategic. On the Xbox phone app. now the game is no longer there. I hope it is released as a separate game if needed....
  7. Microsoft Jewel 2 game for android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jewel 2 game for android: How or where can I download it on my mobile phone? 6966f596-78cf-4305-aecb-1d6982557f6b
  8. Is there a way to fix my iPhone overheating when I play Jewel on the Xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to fix my iPhone overheating when I play Jewel on the Xbox app?: The game MS Jewel on the Xbox App is overheating my iPhone 13 Pro, and draining the battery VERY fast. Right now my Xbox app has been 75% of my battery usage, according to my phone. If I plug my...
  9. Recently, the Xbox mobile app stopped showing rewards (daily steak, play Jewel, play pc...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently, the Xbox mobile app stopped showing rewards (daily steak, play Jewel, play pc...: Recently, the Xbox mobile app stopped showing rewards (daily steak, play Jewel, play pc game, play with friends on pc). Has this feature been removed? e12085e2-5384-469e-a7d5-ca160525c120
  10. IOS Xbox app doesn’t load Jewel in the rewards!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IOS Xbox app doesn’t load Jewel in the rewards!: Today, the “tap here to play” reward doesn’t load. I try to restart my phone, waited few hours… but it’s not working anymore. I’m using an iPhone 12 and is based in the uk. Not sure if it’s my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Jewel of Rome Jigsaw ad

2. jewels of rome microsoft

3. jewels of rome game forum

4. jewels of rome ad does not close,
  5. On Microsoft Jigsaw the add for Jewels of Rome never stops playing