New achievement system is needed!

Discus and support New achievement system is needed! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox needs to update the achievement system because I know a lot of players that only play for achievements and I think updating the system could draw... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Plus-Yogurtcloset327, Jul 19, 2025.

  1. New achievement system is needed!


    Xbox needs to update the achievement system because I know a lot of players that only play for achievements and I think updating the system could draw in more players. Such as, having some special indication showing you’ve 100% a game. A way to get achievements that are longer available. Aswell as having dlc percentage stay separate from the base game. PlayStation is beating Xbox in the trophy department and I think Xbox could really benefit from it

    submitted by /u/Plus-Yogurtcloset327
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Plus-Yogurtcloset327, Jul 19, 2025
    #1
  2. Miss Ermine Win User

    MLB 2k12 my player achievements not popping up

    Hey there! Nah, you definitely don't need a new console. But if it's something in the game not communicating with your system, you may be able to get the achievements to pop on a friends' system. :)
  3. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

    New medals in achievements system

    I don't know if the community would like that. I'm not saying it's a bad idea but as you said: "it's like trophies on PlayStation". I like what with rare achievements. put a special sound to them and all
    achievements let you know how many people have earned each achievement.
  4. valienVSpredatr Win User

    How Do You View A List Of Achievements Per Each Game?

    Yeah but it only shows the achievements you've unlocked, not the full game list of achievements right? everything with this new system is unnecessarily complicated. Go back to the old system
  5. BurstGamer Jedi Win User

    Achievements not popping (but being added to my gamercard)

    Thanks yes. Glad you understood now. :) Achievements Progress is new Achievements system for Xbox One.
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

    Achievement System needs better incentives

    I get some awards already, I think it's more up to the publisher to do awards for certain achievements.
Thema:

New achievement system is needed!

Loading...
  1. New achievement system is needed! - Similar Threads - achievement system needed

  2. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. A suggestion for the achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    A suggestion for the achievements: I know that already appeared the Mythic Achievement on the last update but I think it could be more better if was called DIAMOND achievement, which makes more sense since the rare achievements...
  5. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  6. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  7. Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug Report: GOALS - 'Top Grinder' achievement tracking issue: Issue Description: I noticed a tracking bug with the "Top Grinder" achievement in GOALS. Currently, the achievement progress only updates after completing two matches instead of tracking every...
  8. Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievement badge, a pretty cool idea.: A badge that shows the number of games we completed 100% (achievements) would be great! submitted by /u/SkorPi4L [link] [comments]
  9. Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...

    in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone else notice what’s still missing from the recent achievement notification...: Hi community and Insiders, I’ve been testing the recent update that refreshed the achievement notifications, and while it looks smoother, it left me questioning something. Am I the only one who...
  10. How do I preview the new achievement system?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I preview the new achievement system?: So I’m currently in the omega preview, but when I click my account to check my achievements it looks exactly the same. The YouTube video I watched the guys 100% games were enhanced. Mine just...