New account

Discus and support New account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I created a username when I first started playing my 360 console, but just for the console, never signing up for a live account. I wanted to create a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mannydogs915, Dec 28, 2015.

1. mannydogs915
    mannydogs915 Guest

New account

I created a username when I first started playing my 360 console, but just for the console, never signing up for a live account. I wanted to create a live acct. so i can play gta v online, but my 360 username was taken. I've completed gta v 100% and would
    like to continue using that profile, and play with the achievements i've already earned.

I changed the 360's profile name to match the username i created on live's site, but when I go to log in, it says I have to create an acct., and when I enter the info, it tells me "this microsoft acct. is associated with a different xbox live profile. try
    a different acct."

Is there any way to sync my newly created live acct. with my old 360 profile?

:)

mannydogs915, Dec 28, 2015
  2. Xbone Controller Ergonomics - They Suck

brand new account from 2011?

videogamjunkie, Dec 28, 2015
  3. addyb
    addyb Guest
    Lego marvel for £29.99

Just do these steps:

1: Google Delaware addresses and grab one.
    2: create a new xbox live account on xbox.com (make sure its the US site)
    3: Add the new address when finishing the setup of the account in the billing section.
    4: Add PayPal as your billing method
    5: Buy a game from the marketplace, this is again on the website making sure its the US region **make a note of your new gamertag or change it (free 1st time)**
    6: Sign into your xbox one with this new account and download game from the store.
    7: Done!! You can now either keep signed in on your new profile or sign back your main account and play the game once ready.

addyb, Dec 28, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

New account

Smwutches, Dec 28, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

new account

It is true that you cannot change your region once it is set.

However, it is easy to create a new account on the xbox. Simply go to the Social tab and choose Sign In/Out then Create Profile.

From there, just follow the instructions.
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

new account

nothing is transferable between accounts
  7. ClosedEyesSeeing Win User

New account

8. Smwutches Win User

NEW ACCOUNT?

Yes you can create a new account with no problems.
  9. HomegrownSilky Win User

new account

Please tell us the exact error that you are receiving.
Thema:

New account

1. New account - Similar Threads - account

2. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...
  3. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  4. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  5. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  6. Account refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Account refund: someone got access to my account refuned my stuff and i never got the refund money 0f1b5022-27c7-4069-909c-3573d99bf5ad
  7. Hacked account

in XBoX on Windows
    Hacked account: So my brother he’s only 10 and he downloaded a virus in my computer and got my Microsoft account hacked and I had Minecraft on their that was bought for $35 and I need to get it back, If possible...
  8. Unknown charge in back account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown charge in back account: I have an unknown charge for 117.69 taken from my bank account. I don't have any subscriptions on my account showing what this charge is for. a42c8fc9-8cad-4195-853d-53f5f6e5efc9
  9. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  10. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...