Neverwinter bug in Icespire Peak

Discus and support Neverwinter bug in Icespire Peak in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am currently trying to do the quests in Icespire Peak. However after meeting the first person and completing the quest by talking to him no other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Baradine1980, Nov 26, 2017.

  1. Baradine1980
    Baradine1980 Guest

    Neverwinter bug in Icespire Peak


    I am currently trying to do the quests in Icespire Peak. However after meeting the first person and completing the quest by talking to him no other quests present themselves from any of the characters in the whole map, and I have talked to everyone.

    :)
     
    Baradine1980, Nov 26, 2017
    #1
  2. Ukgazza
    Ukgazza Guest
    Issues completing areas

    Is anyone or has anyone had trouble completing areas? I seem to be stuck in the Icespire peak area, I can't find the mission point to continue the story.

    Can anyone help?

    Thanks as always.
     
    Ukgazza, Nov 26, 2017
    #2
  3. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    Neverwinter Now Available for Predownload

    Neverwinter is now available to pre-load on the Xbox Marketplace.
    • Neverwinter beziehen – Microsoft Store de-DE
    • $0.00
    • Neverwinter is the premier Dungeons & Dragons MMORPG experience, featuring fast-paced combat and epic dungeons. Explore the vast city of Neverwinter and its surrounding regions, battle its many enemies, and be a part of Forgotten Realms history. Experience Dungeons & Dragons Like Never Before - Neverwinter is an action MMORPG that bridges intense combat with classic D&D gameplay. Journey through the city of Neverwinter and the legendary subcontinent of Faerûn, and face off against the greatest adversaries from D&D legend. Build Your Own Legend – Bring your adventures to life through iconic D&D classes and races, advanced paragon paths, companions, and a remarkable range of customization options. Whether you’re hunting dragons and beholders within crumbling dungeons or battling other players in the icy reaches of Icespire Peak, you’ll discover why Neverwinter is the definitive Dungeons & Dragons experience. Optimized for Xbox One – Neverwinter inspires classic Dungeons & Dragons adventures with a fully optimized player experience for Xbox One. The fast-paced action gameplay of Neverwinter has been mapped to the Xbox One controller, giving adventures the ability to move around the battlefield and cast powerful spells with ease. Xbox One players can also use their Xbox One friends list to find and party up with others as they explore iconic locations of the Dungeons & Dragons universe. This game supports English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, and Turkish. Additional System requirements: Minimum broadband internet connection of 512 Kbps is required to access all features.
     
    bloosuga, Nov 26, 2017
    #3
  4. SGT JD 20 Win User

    The best Witcher 3 trailer with a vicious female character

    I never played a Witcher game but this has peaked my interest.

    Is this somewhat easy to play(like Neverwinter) or is it a button mashing game ?
  5. CrazyNewt76 Win User

    But is it worth it?

    Neverwinter still lags crashed and bugs out all the time. You people complaining are really spoiled or really biased, something.
  6. VAMPIREBLADE14 Win User

    strange bug- cant purchase unrated games

    and its a bug when you go buy neverwinter zen coins and it ask you you"ll need parent permission and onigri coins ask the samething its only these two games neverwinter and onigri not other games have problems just these games so yea can you fix that problem
    and take that bug out of these games i will be happy if you guys do that because i have tell you about because lets you guys know that something not here xbox support team can you fix this bug please and Thank You.
  7. GUNZxNxROSEZ Win User

    Quest Bug/Glitch in Neverwinter

    Hey there StormierSleet78,

    As this is a game separate from Microsoft/Xbox, I would suggest visiting the games website:

    www.arcgames.com/.../news
    and maybe ask around there.

    However, if someone is familiar with this game, I hope they'll be able to help you out!
  8. Luckyloner-E59181F3- Win User

    Would you look at it? Just look at it! Not unlocking

    Well as of today I have tried everything to get the achievemeh to open all orbs have been unlocked no achievement received its has been weeks now. So much for Neverwinter working on bugs.
Thema:

Neverwinter bug in Icespire Peak

Loading...
  1. Neverwinter bug in Icespire Peak - Similar Threads - Neverwinter bug Icespire

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  4. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  7. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  8. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards auto redeem bug workaround: Hi everyone if your looking for a workaround to the auto redeem gift card bug that won't stay active. All you have to do is use your asus rog to apply it and it will stay active. If you dont...