Neverending Series X Issues + Support

Discus and support Neverending Series X Issues + Support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I really wasn't sure where to share this story because it's honestly unbelievable and considering I've been loyal to xbox since the 360 came out I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jordan Mazerolle, Jun 13, 2023.

  1. Neverending Series X Issues + Support


    I really wasn't sure where to share this story because it's honestly unbelievable and considering I've been loyal to xbox since the 360 came out I thought I'd just share my experience with the xbox series x and calling support.

    In total I've spent about 5 to 6 hours with support over the last few months. It all started when I used affirm to buy my xbox from Verizon as it was the only store with it in stock relatively soon. I then started to experience connection issues with my xbox. I fully reset the console, updated the controllers, started from a new setup rather than an existing backup and I tested my controllers with other xboxes to ensure it wasn't the controllers themselves.

    Verizon didn't let me return the xbox as it couldn't process the return since it was through affirm but that's another story.

    So I decided to send it in for warranty repair. I sent it a total of 3 times and it still was experiencing the same issues every time. Each time resulted in xbox trying to troubleshoot with me over and over. It was a minimum of 30 min to an hour each time, truly inefficient although each were very kind in their approach. I think that the transferring of knowledge between support agents and the system for following up on niche cases isn't super fleshed out.

    Then on the third time of sending in my console, 2 months into this entire process and 2 months without my own xbox, ups ended up losing the shipment and it wasn't until a week later that I was notified only when calling UPS to find this out. I called both Microsoft support and UPS and Microsoft said I had to file a claim for the xbox via ups in order for any steps to be taken. A problem for which was not my fault at all and which ups admitted to losing it. So I filed the claim and contacted Microsoft support 3 or 4 times, with the case needing to be created each time even though I had already created it, and the relevant information be given to Microsoft each time.

    I still have yet to receive a replacement xbox and I have really lost a lot of faith in Microsoft as a whole and their ability to both resolve hardware issues and provide adequate support to this issue. The support team is very helpful but I think they don't have the right tools to enable them to provide the best support they can. Considering I spent almost 600 dollars on this console, none of this should be an issue....

    :)
     
    Jordan Mazerolle, Jun 13, 2023
    #1
  2. A Livid Penguin Win User

    Double XP

    [quote user="x NeverEnding"]

    Really? Just Mtn Dew?

    [/quote]

    Yup. That's where all my codes have come from.
  3. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

    It's that time of year...

    Things like this will be neverending...
  4. Darksun8166 Win User

    Xbox series X and LG C2 problems.

    I've never had an issue with

    my Onkyo receiver it's actually fixed my issue with my series x and lg c1 issue and my Onkyo receiver came out in 2017 and it supports 4k hdr and Dolby vision. All work perfect. The issue is a Xbox issue as my 360 and my ps3 and my series s never had an issue directly to the tv it's only with the series x and it's strange that you blame the tv when all other devices work but the series x.
  5. Kronic Herba Win User

    THe same game WHOCARES!!!!!!!!

    [quote user="x NeverEnding"]

    BF3 and MW3 are both amazing games.

    Why are the Battlefield guys here? Just to complain and say "BF3 is so much better."

    Get out of the MW3 forums if you think it is so terrible.

    [/quote]

    This.
  6. Sir Suppa Win User

    rank reset

    [quote user="x NeverEnding"]

    I dashboarded on host.

    I'm still the same level.

    [/quote]

    You disappoint me.



    No OP your rank will not reset. Are you referring to WoodysGamertag video? It was just a glitch of some sort but it won't *** you over.
Thema:

Neverending Series X Issues + Support

Loading...
  1. Neverending Series X Issues + Support - Similar Threads - Neverending Series Issues

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...