Never recieved rewards for games purchased last month

Discus and support Never recieved rewards for games purchased last month in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; hey there i purchased 4 games last month through the xbox store and have not received any kinds of rewards for them , ive had no problem in the past... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by cronic1121, May 4, 2017.

1. cronic1121
    cronic1121 Guest

hey there i purchased 4 games last month through the xbox store and have not received any kinds of rewards for them , ive had no problem in the past with getting my rewards but for last month nothing showed up after the purchases

:)

cronic1121, May 4, 2017
  2. MY Reward credits don’t seem to go up with purchases

I’ve purchased loads of games last month and this one and my reward credits never go up and I never receive preorder bonus credits ??

Nana Fricking, May 4, 2017
  3. TH3J0K3R81
    TH3J0K3R81 Guest
    reward points

i havent recieved my rewards points for the last few months also just brought the beging of the month titanfall 2 and battlefield 1 deluxe edition bundle set for the 6000 rewards points and i havent recieved them and also been buying stuff on the dash board
    for the last year and been doing surveys and havent had the reward points from that neither wats going one

TH3J0K3R81, May 4, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

What offers are you looking for credits from?

Smwutches, May 4, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello cronic1121,

From our FAQ:

When will my MyVIP Rewards Credits be deposited into my Microsoft account?

The total Rewards earned will be calculated at the end of each month. Typically you'll receive your MyVIP earnings in your account by the 15th of the following month, though this is subject to the program's current deposit
    terms. Be sure to keep an eye on MyStatement on the
    MyRewards page to track your progress and watch your Rewards Credits total grow!

We have not yet calculated last month's MyVIP, so it is too early to see the Credits pending.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello cronic1121,

From our FAQ:

When will my MyVIP Rewards Credits be deposited into my Microsoft account?

The total Rewards earned will be calculated at the end of each month. Typically you'll receive your MyVIP earnings in your account by the 15th of the following month, though this is subject to the program's current deposit
    terms. Be sure to keep an eye on MyStatement on the
    MyRewards page to track your progress and watch your Rewards Credits total grow!

We have not yet calculated last month's MyVIP, so it is too early to see the Credits pending.
  7. Smwutches Win User

What offers are you looking for credits from?
  8. Bunie Win User

Not getting my pending rewards

I have 15,250 Points with no redeem button in sight. I had them like last month and never recieved them...
  9. Smwutches Win User

No rewards for purchases last two months

April's rebate has been delayed while they fix and issue.
  10. Smwutches Win User

No rewards for purchases last two months

April's rebate has been delayed while they fix and issue.
Thema:

1. Never recieved rewards for games purchased last month - Similar Threads - Never recieved rewards

2. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  3. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  4. I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a...: I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get fa9c522e-5782-4ad9-9627-64281532abe6
  5. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  6. I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...: I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and refuse to give me the item I clearly own and can be seen in my orders as PURCHASED! ALL THEY DO IS SEND...
  7. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  8. How to get shark card added that never recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get shark card added that never recieved: A shark card was purchased but never recieved cash for gta5 online 556de792-68d6-4a38-9730-2e2f86276778
  9. Past X-Box Rewards Fli & Win Prize Never Recieved After Glitch and Hacked Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Past X-Box Rewards Fli & Win Prize Never Recieved After Glitch and Hacked Account: A few years ago I was back home at my mothers after leaving my ex. long story short. Anyways I was in my microsoft account at the time poking around on either her new HP mint colored AMD laptop or...
  10. Minecraft Cape Never Recieved (Vanilla Cape)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Cape Never Recieved (Vanilla Cape): Before both Java and Bedrock editions were bundled together, I owned Java Edition first, then Android (Bedrock), then Windows 10 Edition (Bedrock), then Xbox One (Bedrock). This was all back in...