Never recieved Apex Coin Pack.

Discus and support Never recieved Apex Coin Pack. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have yet to receive any coins that are purchased on Apex legends. I requested A refund or at least the coins and was denied by Microsoft due to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JetBurkett, May 2, 2019.

1. JetBurkett
    JetBurkett Guest

I have yet to receive any coins that are purchased on Apex legends. I requested A refund or at least the coins and was denied by Microsoft due to the no refund policy on the coin packs. I understand the policy of no refunds however I have yet to see one
    coin from my purchase. This feels a little like stealing. What can I do to when such a policy exist, that if you never receive a purchase from a seller, it's just too bad for the buyer. The term "All sales are final" naturally require delivery of the purchased
    product. Help please?

:)

JetBurkett, May 2, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Hi, you should contact Support via this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us when you get to the virtual agent select "see other options" select "Account
    Management" then "Payment & billing" then select "show contact options" and then select the callback service.
  4. yobrizo Win User

try to contact with microssoft support
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hi. Have you tried to reinstall the game? Maybe that may refresh it. Or if you like, you can submit a refund request under Support. Fill out the form and you should get an email from the reps.
  6. JUST DO IT415 Win User

I forgot the exact date but I remember that promo you're talking about stated that you may have to wait up till sometime in June? I think most people should only have to wait a week or less but not everyone will receive the digital code fast. I think you'll
    receive the code pretty soon, I would wait a little bit longer to see if you'll get it.
Thema:

1. Never recieved Apex Coin Pack. - Similar Threads - Never recieved Apex

2. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  3. I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a...: I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get fa9c522e-5782-4ad9-9627-64281532abe6
  4. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  5. I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...: I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and refuse to give me the item I clearly own and can be seen in my orders as PURCHASED! ALL THEY DO IS SEND...
  6. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  7. I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday

in XBoX on Windows
    I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday: Yesterday I wanted a Xbox so I want on Microsoft and I redeemed a free Xbox series s and it never came 325e60c6-3912-4867-977b-ae8ce5c27790
  8. How to get shark card added that never recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get shark card added that never recieved: A shark card was purchased but never recieved cash for gta5 online 556de792-68d6-4a38-9730-2e2f86276778
  9. Past X-Box Rewards Fli & Win Prize Never Recieved After Glitch and Hacked Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Past X-Box Rewards Fli & Win Prize Never Recieved After Glitch and Hacked Account: A few years ago I was back home at my mothers after leaving my ex. long story short. Anyways I was in my microsoft account at the time poking around on either her new HP mint colored AMD laptop or...
  10. Minecraft Cape Never Recieved (Vanilla Cape)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Cape Never Recieved (Vanilla Cape): Before both Java and Bedrock editions were bundled together, I owned Java Edition first, then Android (Bedrock), then Windows 10 Edition (Bedrock), then Xbox One (Bedrock). This was all back in...