Never received or used my "free gamertag" change.

Discus and support Never received or used my "free gamertag" change. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I never received or used my "free gamertag" change and yet I am prompted with a payment window when trying to change it. Am I missing something? Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AntiPixaL, Mar 30, 2023.

1. AntiPixaL
    AntiPixaL Guest

I never received or used my "free gamertag" change and yet I am prompted with a payment window when trying to change it.

Am I missing something? Is there a fix/way around this, I just would like to update my account name to reflect the tag i use across my other accounts.

:)

AntiPixaL, Mar 30, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

We are ALL given ONE free change as you are aware.

This free change is used if you do NOT keep the auto-generated tag we get after the account is created.

What is your current Gamertag?
  3. ngocphi Win User

It's the standard charge you could always switch to loot boxes which would make it more expenses

Name change is a privilege a d cost money on most servers just like in real.life

some games include them in loot boxes

Name.has consequences if you make.poor choices you pay the price and too many of those end badly for you

(Too many forced name changes = permanent suspension)

The fee is to.make you think hard about your name and if after a forced name change more seriously about the rules

Yes it et had one person once was reaching and said military boots was offensive to him because certain group used it (keep in mind most militaries use black boots) and the enforcer should.change his name

If you really want to know how.bad enforcements can be look up PAX XBOX panels

They used ro do it with bootblack the pro stepto Boris Jenny major Nelson etc
  4. AntiPixaL Win User

ah... thats unfortunate

really wish it wasn't $10 for a freaking name change though

appreciate the response
  5. ngocphi Win User

No it's correct

You have a custom gamertag

What you are trying to do.is for accounts with a randomly generated name when they created their account
  6. Daft Badger Win User

free gamertag change if i never used it?

The 30 day limit has been dropped now mate,you can change it when ever you want but only from a generated one to a personal one.
Thema:

1. Never received or used my "free gamertag" change. - Similar Threads - Never received used

2. I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...: I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and refuse to give me the item I clearly own and can be seen in my orders as PURCHASED! ALL THEY DO IS SEND...
  3. I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward: I got a code to verify it was me redeeming it and even then when I entered the code and it said it was successful I didn’t recover anything I’m not sure if it’s just delayed or what...
  4. I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.: I have asked for A Refund 4 digital download that I have never received. I have went through the proper channels. Still have not received my refund. Please advise. LouderRefund 4 digital download...
  5. I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...: I sent a red elite series 2 controller in for repair in the original box and received the controller in a brown standard box which is not the original box I sent it in....
  6. I purchased Robux, but I never received it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Robux, but I never received it.: I purchased some Robux yesterday, and although it went via my Microsoft account, I never received my Robux. 29c11884-8720-4b25-9c27-fbb782bb62e8
  7. Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!: Its be a month allmost 2 i redeem 3 times 330 minecraft coin in the microsoft reward programe and i never RECEIVE IT !!!!! I want my coin or give me my 990 reward points back ! And im not the only...
  8. Coins in Minion Rush charged for, but never received.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coins in Minion Rush charged for, but never received.: I was attempting to buy coins in Minion Rush. I kept getting error message that there was a problem on the other end of the connection. The transaction didn't go through. I tried several times...
  9. How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...: I recently requested ark ascended and I accidentally sent a request to refund it an never got a confirmation email for I can cancel the refund request b788e17e-6d9d-43fb-8aad-b22bf4b75e8b
  10. I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....

in XBoX on Windows
    I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....: I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code. So all those points for nothing? How do you fix this. 66edfe4e-e5e1-4138-9a78-46ade5782f0a