Never received $10 Microsoft Store gift code for FIFA 17 preorder

Discus and support Never received $10 Microsoft Store gift code for FIFA 17 preorder in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft folks, I preordered FIFA 17, which came out on Sept. 27, through the EA Store, and part of that deal was that I would get a $10 Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Tom Jr Jr, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Tom Jr Jr
    Tom Jr Jr Guest

Hi Microsoft folks,

I preordered FIFA 17, which came out on Sept. 27, through the EA Store, and part of that deal was that I would get a $10 Microsoft Store gift code emailed to me within 10 days of the game's release. I have yet to receive this code for the gift card, however
    - could someone please help?

:)

Tom Jr Jr, Oct 13, 2016
  2. RatedRLegend
    RatedRLegend Guest
    Xbox Live Rewards Problem

I bought an Xbox one game from the Microsoft Store on September 5, 2016 which was Fifa 17 physical copy. I never got the 10 dollars Microsoft store gift code for preordering the game because I'm a Xbox live rewards member, but I was supposed the get a 15
    dollars rewards credit instead but never received that either.

Thank you for the help

RatedRLegend, Oct 13, 2016
  3. Did not receive my Gift Code credit.

Hello, I ordered Fifa 16 from Microsoft and was supposed to receive a $10 Microsoft Store Gift Code (as it shows on my recent orders) but I actually never received the $10, as my account shows that there is $0.00 in gift codes and credits.

rootbeer addict, Oct 13, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If the offer was from the EA Store, you would need to contact their support. Otherwise, the $10 code is an offer from microsoftstore.com and you would need to contact their customer support for assistance.

Smwutches, Oct 13, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

If the offer was from the EA Store, you would need to contact their support. Otherwise, the $10 code is an offer from microsoftstore.com and you would need to contact their customer support for assistance.
  6. Smwutches Win User

10$ bonus on pre-ordered games

The $10 gift code is an offer from microsoftstore.com In order to receive the code, you have to preorder from them. Digital preorders from the Xbox Store are not eligible.
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

EA access

Hey i7BAB -

When did you preorder FIFA? Be aware that codes are generally sent 7-10 days after the date of purchase. For example, if you purchased on September 10, 2016, you could expect to receive your code between September 17-20, 2016.

Let us know! :)
  8. Knees76 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 - Ultimate Edition - no preorder Bonus received

I also did not receive the preorder bonus. I created a post about it here...
    forums.xbox.com/.../2217221.aspx

Specifically my purchase/receipt states: $10 Microsoft Store gift code - Additional Product Information:

Your $10 Microsoft Store gift code will be delivered to your email address within 10 business days of game release.

It has been over two weeks now and no email related to the $10 MS Gift Card.
  9. Miss Bijoux Win User

fifa 17

Hey Bacon1987lfc -

When did you preorder FIFA 17? Codes are generally sent 7-10 days after purchase.

Let us know. :)
Thema:

1. Never received $10 Microsoft Store gift code for FIFA 17 preorder - Similar Threads - Never received $10

2. I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...: I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and refuse to give me the item I clearly own and can be seen in my orders as PURCHASED! ALL THEY DO IS SEND...
  3. I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward: I got a code to verify it was me redeeming it and even then when I entered the code and it said it was successful I didn’t recover anything I’m not sure if it’s just delayed or what...
  4. I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.: I have asked for A Refund 4 digital download that I have never received. I have went through the proper channels. Still have not received my refund. Please advise. LouderRefund 4 digital download...
  5. I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...: I sent a red elite series 2 controller in for repair in the original box and received the controller in a brown standard box which is not the original box I sent it in....
  6. I purchased Robux, but I never received it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Robux, but I never received it.: I purchased some Robux yesterday, and although it went via my Microsoft account, I never received my Robux. 29c11884-8720-4b25-9c27-fbb782bb62e8
  7. Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!: Its be a month allmost 2 i redeem 3 times 330 minecraft coin in the microsoft reward programe and i never RECEIVE IT !!!!! I want my coin or give me my 990 reward points back ! And im not the only...
  8. Coins in Minion Rush charged for, but never received.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coins in Minion Rush charged for, but never received.: I was attempting to buy coins in Minion Rush. I kept getting error message that there was a problem on the other end of the connection. The transaction didn't go through. I tried several times...
  9. How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...: I recently requested ark ascended and I accidentally sent a request to refund it an never got a confirmation email for I can cancel the refund request b788e17e-6d9d-43fb-8aad-b22bf4b75e8b
  10. I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....

in XBoX on Windows
    I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....: I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code. So all those points for nothing? How do you fix this. 66edfe4e-e5e1-4138-9a78-46ade5782f0a