Never got refund for a cancelled pre order

Discus and support Never got refund for a cancelled pre order in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre-ordered the digital deluxe edition of Hogwarts Legacy. I was then notified that it was canceled because the date was pushed back and that edition... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Soren “SoSo” Lindsey, Jan 6, 2023.

1. Never got refund for a cancelled pre order

I pre-ordered the digital deluxe edition of Hogwarts Legacy. I was then notified that it was canceled because the date was pushed back and that edition was no longer available, and a refund would be issued. Still haven’t received the refund

:)

Soren “SoSo” Lindsey, Jan 6, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

what are likely seeing as a test charge that goes away after a day or two
  3. Nathan White2 Win User

I haven't gotten my refund either, even though Xbox definitely took the money out of my account when I pre-ordered the game. It's been almost two weeks now and I still don't have my money back
  4. Nathan White2 Win User

This just isn't true. I have friends who pre-ordered the game as well and they haven't gotten their money back. Like I have a bank statement saying the money was taken out of my account
  5. KindGryphon Win User

I haven't gotten my refund either, even though Xbox definitely took the money out of my account when I pre-ordered the game. It's been almost two weeks now and I still don't have my money back
    Did you pay via Microsoft account balance then? Because that's the only eay they would have charged you right away.

Any other payment methods such as paypal or debit/credit card dont get charged until about 10 days before the game releases:

If you used account credit to pre-order your game, your balance will be taken immediately. If you used a credit card or split your payment between credit card and account balance, you’ll be charged around 10 days before the game launches.

Source:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...=Can I cancel my pre,need to request a refund.
  6. josh wilson2 Win User

I'm also having the same problem that everyone else is hogwarts legacy deluxe edition pre-order was canceled due to pushed back release date and still no refund. Microsoft definitely took the money out my account and still no refund so I'm I going to actually get a refund on my order or just not going to be able to play a game I have already paid for
Thema:

1. Never got refund for a cancelled pre order - Similar Threads - Never got refund

2. How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to: I gifting my friend the new consul GTA five online but he has never gotten it and it’s been over three months I think and I cannot refund it or get my money back and it’s never got through to him...
  3. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...: I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact 23e8c633-61c7-415e-98ea-620018ac3fef
  4. I refunded a game and never got my money back

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded a game and never got my money back: I refunded a game on November 24 it said that i should get my money back in a couple of days but I never got any money back? I been waiting for a whiles it’s already December 17 I should have got...
  5. i canceled a pre order and it said i got refunded earlier today but never got my money back...

in XBoX on Windows
    i canceled a pre order and it said i got refunded earlier today but never got my money back...: I canceled a pre order and it says i got refunded but i never got my money back 3f45b6f8-3651-4a48-b1f3-14e99f019650
  6. I refunded a item but never got my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded a item but never got my money back: I bought something on a game but never got my money when I refunded it cfbe046e-5772-4594-9b86-35938e6caa6e
  7. never got my money for a refunded game

in XBoX on Windows
    never got my money for a refunded game: I got a refund for a game it was processed the same day and it has been almost 2 weeks or about 8 business days since then but I never got my money back for the refund and I am unsure as to what...
  8. What do if I refund a game but never got my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do if I refund a game but never got my money back: Hey I bought gta the trilogy the definite edition but send a request for a refund I received a email saying it was refund to my account but I never received the refund...
  9. I need a refund on a preordered game I never got to play or even install because it said I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a refund on a preordered game I never got to play or even install because it said I...: I pre ordered battlefield 2042 had it sitting in my games list for 6 months on release date I could not play it and said I needed to purchase it... can I get a refund. I cannot find the order...
  10. Ordered a product, got charged for it, never received it, and NOBODY wants o refund me

in XBoX on Windows
    Ordered a product, got charged for it, never received it, and NOBODY wants o refund me: 12/01/2020 = I ordered a "Xbox Rechargeable Battery + USB-C® Cable" from the Microsoft Store, to Azores (Portugal). 12/23/2020, 6:05 P.M. = Label Created (Netherlands). 12/23/2020 9:12 P.M. =...