Never got my reward

Discus and support Never got my reward in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Daniel BANGUS, Apr 20, 2024.

1. Never got my reward

I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came back to it a few minutes later to try again and nothing. I either want my points back or want the reward because this simply shouldn’t be happening.

:)

Daniel BANGUS, Apr 20, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

Never got my rewards.

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Never got my rewards

For help with the Rewards program, it's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.
  4. Corrison88 Win User

Never got my rewards.

I finally got that one to send. Hopefully they get back to me. So tired of redeeming rewards points just to not receive the reward.
  5. Corrison88 Win User

Never got my rewards.

Tried. Microsoft support sent me here. And the email for the rewards support isn't working for me. Then there's another page for rewards support that i can't use because the submit button stays greyed out.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Never got my rewards

Hello kjkamo7,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP. MyVIP has a recalibration every year. At the end of the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from
    the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015 and December 2016. Since you are a zero star member, you do not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).

The only offer running at the time of your September purchase of Forza Horizon 3 was a special pre-order offer that made pre-orders eligible for MyVIP. However, since you have no MyVIP stars, that purchase did not award Credits.
Thema:

Never got my reward

1. Never got my reward - Similar Threads - Never got reward

2. I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money: at around 2 am on the 21st of March I bought $1.25 card and never got anything. Then I went to check if I could see if my xbox glitched and didnt go through with the purchese my points where gone...
  3. Never got emailed XBOX game pass for redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Never got emailed XBOX game pass for redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: Through Microsoft Rewards I was supposed to receive 1 month free XBOX game pass by email. I never received the email 2b195239-76f0-454c-aeb9-67d33cdca53d
  4. Never got my Microsoft reward points for Xbox one X purchase.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Never got my Microsoft reward points for Xbox one X purchase.: Hello my name is Scott and I recently upgraded from an Xbox one to the amazing One X and I am trying to get my 50000 reward points for it. I have receipt and just bought it at the end of last...
  5. Never got Xbox Reward points for buying Xbox One. Can I get Microsoft Rewards points instead?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Never got Xbox Reward points for buying Xbox One. Can I get Microsoft Rewards points instead?: I never got the Xbox Rewards points (or any points, from any of my purchases) from buying my Xbox One X. Now that program is no more, and they're running an offer for 50,000 points if you buy a...
  6. i redeemed my reward points for my 1 month xbox live card and never got the email with the ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i redeemed my reward points for my 1 month xbox live card and never got the email with the ...: last night i used allmy points to get a monthly xbox gold live card code and i got the confirmation code of me redeeming them but i havent recieved the email with my xbox live code its been a day...
  7. I have never got my Xbox quest reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have never got my Xbox quest reward: I completed the Xbox quest where you have to play fortnite and I never received my reward for completing it c2da8166-e0e6-4899-9dd6-c3a0b7a4e1cd
  8. Got a couple of xbox reward codes, but never found the rewards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got a couple of xbox reward codes, but never found the rewards: Hi. I've had a couple of codes that I got from xbox rewards, but never got the rewards though they supposedly worked. The recent one is here: World of Tanks Leg-Up Bundle. I dont recall exactly...
  9. I never got February's Xbox live quest reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I never got February's Xbox live quest reward: I never got the reward for February's Xbox quest. I know I 100% did it too. Someone at Microsoft said I would receive it in math but I never did. 9d36cd10-ce70-40ee-8367-ea6c6145df32
  10. Never got February quest reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got February quest reward: I never got a reward for my Xbox Live Gold quest for February for doing the following: - Earn 2 achievements in a Games with Gold title - Play 3 different games for 30 min each - Log in to my...