Never got my Mixpot despite following the steps to qualify.

Discus and support Never got my Mixpot despite following the steps to qualify. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi there, as per Didn't receive my Mixpot. Xbox Support said to post here as everything checked out internally. I never received the mixpot despite... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Treg-[xboxvenue], Jun 27, 2017.

1. Never got my Mixpot despite following the steps to qualify.

Treg-[xboxvenue], Jun 27, 2017
  2. KirkLazarus4
    KirkLazarus4 Guest
    Never got my Mixpot

I watched the e3 press conference live on mixer with my account linked, but I have not received my Mixpot promotion.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

KirkLazarus4, Jun 27, 2017
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Never got my mixpot

We greatly appreciate your interest in the E3 Xbox event, as well as the Mixpot giveaway which accompanied it. Unfortunately, we are no longer doing code giveaways at this time.

We hope to see you at our future events (there might be more goodies down the road!), thank you for being a part of the Mixer family!

Mister Beep, Jun 27, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there Treg!

Sorry to hear you haven't received your codes yet. When you get a chance please check out your Xbox Live messages for communication. Let us know if you have any other Xbox support questions in another thread.

Mister Maka, Jun 28, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there Treg!

Sorry to hear you haven't received your codes yet. When you get a chance please check out your Xbox Live messages for communication. Let us know if you have any other Xbox support questions in another thread.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Never got my mixpot

We greatly appreciate your interest in the E3 Xbox event, as well as the Mixpot giveaway which accompanied it. Unfortunately, we are no longer doing code giveaways at this time.

We hope to see you at our future events (there might be more goodies down the road!), thank you for being a part of the Mixer family!
  7. Mister Cizl Win User

Never got my Mixpot

Hey KirkLazarus4! You should get some Xbox Live messages shortly. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  8. Ambassador Kingz Win User

Where is my code?

Hey there, sre you searching for Mixer, Mixpot promotions? Please visit xbox.com/mixpot. Quantities are limited – only the first qualified viewers will receive the MixPot. Due to the popularity of MixPot, some viewers may not receive any content. Viewers
    do not have to watch the entire briefing to qualify. You will be notified after the stream is over with more details regarding your MixPot.
  9. Oraclea Win User

I watched the entire E3 conference live on MIXER. Are we supposed to receive rewards?

Hi, make sure to check the MixPot FAQ to make sure you were qualified to receive the MixPot (e.g. your Mixer account and Microsoft account are linked, etc.). https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/xbox-mixpot-faq

The rewards can also take a week from the date of the stream to be distributed, and should show up in your purchase history upon distribution. Follow the steps in the guide for help if it’s been over a week since the event and you still haven’t received
    the items. But make sure to do it within two weeks of the event. Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Never got my Mixpot despite following the steps to qualify. - Similar Threads - Never got Mixpot

2. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  3. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  4. Never got E3 Mixpot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got E3 Mixpot: I signed in to watch the Xbox E3 event, using a linked account, and never got my mixpot rewards. I have checked my installed games, ready to install games, and checked the games that had in-game...
  5. Never got my e3 mixpot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got my e3 mixpot: Never got my mixpot. So I watched the e3 stream on mixer and was in the first 1 million so I should haven gotten the mixpot items but I haven't. its been almost a week and nothing. I was wondering...
  6. i never got my blackdog pistol from the mixpot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i never got my blackdog pistol from the mixpot: i had watched the live stream on mixer of xboxs first monthly inside xbox, the one in which the viewers got the black dog pistol. i had never recieved mine and i was wondering why, this is the...
  7. Never got my Sea of Thieves Mixpot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got my Sea of Thieves Mixpot: I was tuned into the stream but never got the pistol or any codes for it 4f998118-d618-4c2d-8bb3-6b79372814cb
  8. Never got goat simulator from the mixpot.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got goat simulator from the mixpot.: I watched the entire game awards and I never got goat simulator, its been a week and still nothing. I got the other rewards just fine. d48bfce0-2536-4628-9dd7-80fc1cfc1c75
  9. Never got my mixpot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got my mixpot: Trying to figure out why I have not received my mixpot. 60006cbf-3486-4865-8081-31244a186b95
  10. Never got my Mixpot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got my Mixpot: I watched the e3 press conference live on mixer with my account linked, but I have not received my Mixpot promotion. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, e0056131-3285-4f51-8c30-07a0befd7e39