Never got access to Halo Infinite Co-op preview

Discus and support Never got access to Halo Infinite Co-op preview in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Sorry for the long windedness lol, wanted to include all the info I have. ..I am on xbox one just fyi…I first signed up as an xbox insider & halo... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ANT1G0LFB0YZ, Jul 19, 2022.

1. Never got access to Halo Infinite Co-op preview

Sorry for the long windedness lol, wanted to include all the info I have.

..I am on xbox one just fyi…I first signed up as an xbox insider & halo insider to play the first Infinite Multiplayer beta flight last fall, had no issues signing up, got instant access to the flight and was able to download the app and play the multiplayer beta no problem.

Now for the co-op flight, there’s no tab for it on the xbox insider app on console (I deleted xbox insider app multiple times/looked for updates…I also have the “xbox insider bundle” app downloaded). When i go to halowaypoint.com and check the halo insider tab, it has no flights registered for my account at all.

But the person I game share with did have access, and downloaded the Co-op flight “game app” (whatever its called lol). Once he did that, it showed up on my “all owned games” (since we game share) and i was able to download it. Now that its downloaded, I open the flight app and it instantly closes back to the xbox home screen.

The other person had never even signed up for any of the insider stuff before, but downloaded the app and it was waiting for him.

Am I just not going to receive the invite or am I missing something?

submitted by /u/ANT1G0LFB0YZ
    [link] [comments]

/u/ANT1G0LFB0YZ, Jul 19, 2022
  2. Brianrz Win User

Halo Infinite insider code 0x87e50031

On a console my Xbox one s I try to play the co-op insider but it keeps giving me the code for some reason I’ve done mostly everything to get it to work I’ve had the halo Infinite Insider from the multiplayer preview I’ve uninstalled the insider hub and the halo Infinite preview but I can’t find it and the halo Infinite insider keeps giving me the same code each time each time hopefully that made sense to you.
  3. Lofty Who Win User

Halo 3 Free 16th October

I've never got into MP with the Halo series ( Loved co-op though ) but the campaigns/story I thought were brilliant. Out of all of them though the first Halo is still my personal favourite.
  4. f00xm4n Win User

Launch Titles

Last one I promise, and which would have better multiplayer co-op ? which is what I prefer, much like halo co-op never play death match style.
  5. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Need some game suggestions

[quote user="HASHxBROWNS"]

Yeah every game should have matchmaking for co-op! Maybe I just got spoiled from playing halo and vegas 2 but I believe every game that has co-op and online play should have a matchmaking system! for one because if your friends don't play that game. also
    I shouldn't have to go out of my way to come on the forums to add tons of randomly people I don't know to my friendslist just to be able to play maybe one match with them and never play again with them. co-op matchmaking should be in all games that has online
    co-op......

[/quote]Halo 3 and Vegas 2 didn't have Campaign co-op matchmaking. And no games shouldn't need matchmaking for co-op. Not being able to find enough friends to play a co-op game with is not the fault of the game.
  6. CollapseControl Win User

Halo 2 Anniversary Cinematic trailer WOW!!!

I barely remember much of the Halo 2 campaign, I only played through it once & then started XBL so I never went back to it. Unlike Halo 1 where I played tons of hours co-op campaign split screen, and Halo 3&4 online co-op with various friends. I got so addicted
    to online that I never got the urge to play campaign & never really had the urge to do split screen.

So seeing the scenes again are almost new to me despite the pumped up graphics.

Halo 2 is probably the only campaign I'll have to play from start to end in order. All the others I'll play around.
Thema:

Never got access to Halo Infinite Co-op preview

1. Never got access to Halo Infinite Co-op preview - Similar Threads - Never got access

2. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  3. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  4. How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to: I gifting my friend the new consul GTA five online but he has never gotten it and it’s been over three months I think and I cannot refund it or get my money back and it’s never got through to him...
  5. Preordered Destiny 2 and never got the beta access code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preordered Destiny 2 and never got the beta access code: I preordered Destiny 2 back in march and was never emailed an access code to the beta that starts tomorrow. I would like to be able to access the beta for tomorrow since that is what I paid for....
  6. In Dec 2015 got a 1 year of Gold. Never received a EA access code as promoted.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    In Dec 2015 got a 1 year of Gold. Never received a EA access code as promoted.: Hello. In Dec 2015 I got a 1 year of Gold. I was supposed to get a code for a free one year of EA's The Vault via the message center in 10/2016. Never Happened. I really hope here's the right...
  7. $10 EA Access credit never recieved. Got two messages sayinh $5 was added to my acc but never ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $10 EA Access credit never recieved. Got two messages sayinh $5 was added to my acc but never ...: On Monday when my EA Access ended I got two messages saying $5 would he added to my account for game trials I was unable to use which were Madden NFL 17 and NHL17 but the $10 credit in total was...
  8. I never got my EA Access code from pre ordering madden 17.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I never got my EA Access code from pre ordering madden 17.: I never got my EA Access code from pre ordering madden 17. 0a62050e-6827-4994-b369-29fa1c3a2a45
  9. I never got my free ea access code after preordering FIFA 17 super deluxe edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I never got my free ea access code after preordering FIFA 17 super deluxe edition: For some reason I never got my free ea access code that is promised when you pre order fifa 17 super deluxe edition. I chatted with a the representative of Xbox and they gave me reference number...
  10. Bought Ultimate Edition, never got Halo Wars 1 Access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Ultimate Edition, never got Halo Wars 1 Access: I purchased the Ultimate Edition bundle through the windows store on my desktop. I was able to download the game on both my xbox and my desktop perfectly fine. However, I've never been able to...