never get shark card of 10.000.00 pound card gta on xbox series x

Discus and support never get shark card of 10.000.00 pound card gta on xbox series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; never get shark card of 10.000.00 pound card gta on xbox series x 29 January 2023 | Order number 4936952555 e91d3ef8-d337-45ab-8289-213d97575605 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by robtrimble, Jan 30, 2023.

1. robtrimble
    robtrimble Guest

never get shark card of 10.000.00 pound card gta on xbox series x 29 January 2023 | Order number 4936952555

:)

robtrimble, Jan 30, 2023
  2. robtrimble Win User

29 January 2023 | Order number 4936952555

[​IMG]

Megalodon Shark Cash Card

£46.03

Completed

Refund information

Total £55.24

Paid with MasterCard **4332

Hide details

Shipping details

85 pine view

Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, ng7 3qd

GB

Billing details

Subtotal

£46.03

VAT

£9.21

Total

£55.24

Paid with

MasterCard **4332

Related links:

Print order

Order help
  3. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

We need to verify if your transaction for it is successful by signing in at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders. If it's successful and is showing as "Completed", kindly try to resync your Xbox profile to your console by following the steps below. Make sure that you know your account logins before doing these steps.

REMOVE PROFILE:

To remove a profile: From Profile & system, select Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select a profile, then select Remove.

POWER CYCLE CONSOLE:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

RE-ADD PROFILE:

To add an Xbox profile to a console, press the Xbox button to open the guide and go to Profile & system. Select Add or switch, and then select Add new and follow the instructions.

Just a friendly reminder, if it still doesn't show up after doing the steps above, kindly give it time as sometimes, it can take up to 24-72 hours for in-game items to show up or reflect in our game.
  4. robtrimble Win User

our Microsoft order #4936952555 has been processed





M

Microsoft <*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***>

To:

• You
    Sun 29/01/2023 15:32

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][table][tr][​IMG][/tr][/table]
    [/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][table][tr]Thank you for shopping with us on 29 January 2023.Any downloads you bought, except preorders, are available now.[/tr][/table]
    [/tr][/table][table][tr][table][tr][table][tr][td]Order Number: 4936952555[/td][/tr][tr][td]Date purchased: 29 January 2023[/td][/tr][/table]
    [/tr][/table][/tr][/table][table][tr][table][tr]Order details[table][tr]Item descriptionQuantityPrice[/tr][tr][td][/td][td]Megalodon Shark Cash Card[/td][td]1[/td][td]GBP 55.24[/td][/tr][/table]
    [/tr][/table][/tr][/table][table][tr][table][tr][table][tr][td]Order Subtotal[/td][td]GBP 46.03[/td][/tr][tr][td]VAT[/td][td]GBP 9.21[/td][/tr][tr][td]Order Total[/td][td]GBP 55.24[/td][/tr][/table]
    Including tax

[/tr][/table][/tr][/table][table][tr][table][tr]Payment[table][tr][td]MasterCard **4332[/td][td]GBP 55.24[/td][/tr][/table]
    [/tr][/table][/tr][/table][table][tr][table][tr]A value-added tax (VAT) invoice will be available for download from your order history within 48 hours.[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]View or manage your order >[/td][/tr][/table]
    [/td][/tr][/table][/tr][/table][/tr][/table][table][tr][table][tr][/table]
    [/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
  5. John P_14 Win User

Thanks for those information. Please try the steps above and if it still doesn’t show up, kindly give it time, as sometimes, it can take up to 24-72 hours for in-game items to show up or reflect in our game.
  6. Francia J. Win User

My shark card money isn’t appearing on my account GTA V

Sorry, you've mentioned that you have purchased the Megalodon Shark Cash Card that is for Xbox Series X|S, but the one that is for Xbox Series X|S is "GTA Online: Megalodon Shark Cash Card (Xbox Series X|S)"
Thema:

1. never get shark card of 10.000.00 pound card gta on xbox series x - Similar Threads - never shark card

2. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  3. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  4. I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...: I bought a great white shark card for GTA five and never got the money I bought it yesterday can I still refund It? 5503f846-e52f-440b-bc65-d6f393dff558
  5. How to get shark card added that never recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get shark card added that never recieved: A shark card was purchased but never recieved cash for gta5 online 556de792-68d6-4a38-9730-2e2f86276778
  6. Bought gta online great white shark card on my console through the Xbox store and never...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought gta online great white shark card on my console through the Xbox store and never...: Bought a great white shark card in my console through the Xbox store for my Xbox one. Apparently they only sell these for series x/s but I was unaware prior to purchasing. I’m trying to see if I...
  7. never recieved GTA 5 shark card promo with live renewal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    never recieved GTA 5 shark card promo with live renewal: I never received the GTA 5 shark card promo for renewing my xbox live gold. I have contacted xbox support and the case number is 1403919033 and they have verified that I should have received it. I...
  8. I bought the gta 5 bundle with the great white shark card and I never received the money in ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought the gta 5 bundle with the great white shark card and I never received the money in ...: https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Bundle/Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Great-White-Shark-Cash-Card/8ac9295d-b112-4d8c-bcaa-c9d5209f8c66#gameDetailsSection f2ce13a0-166d-4a4e-aa92-fdca61ab9786
  9. Won a 500,000 shark card form the xbox quest used the code and never recived it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won a 500,000 shark card form the xbox quest used the code and never recived it: Won a 500,000 shark card form the xbox quest used the code and never recived the money in game. contacted RockStar and got no where but it is in my Microsoft account....
  10. purchased 2 white shark cards offering 60% bonus within 72 hours but never received the bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchased 2 white shark cards offering 60% bonus within 72 hours but never received the bonus: purchased 2 of the $20 white shark cards offering 60% bonus credited within 72 hours this time as passed and no credit yet. How long does it take? 8d50013e-88d3-41a0-a8eb-dd83498f5d17