Never earn any points despite spending??

Discus and support Never earn any points despite spending?? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, I haven't really chased it up before, but when I first joined the program I remember getting points, and I think that once I actually had $5... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jamz Bond 007, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Never earn any points despite spending??

Hi,

I haven't really chased it up before, but when I first joined the program I remember getting points, and I think that once I actually had $5 deposited. But for what must be years now I don't recall ever earning a point. Every statement comes through as 0.
    Even now after I spent some money at the black friday sales.. Still 0.

My star rank prediction says I have spent $160. But I have certainly spent more than that since 2/9/15.

:)

Jamz Bond 007, Dec 17, 2016
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Never earn points

Hello Chiief,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. Also, as of July 2014, we do not award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals. MyVIP has a recalibration every year. At the end of
    the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015 and December 2016. Since you were a zero star member after the previous
    recalibration in September 2015, you did not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (Xbox Live Rewards).

Since you completed the VIP Boost to an extra star offer, you should now expect to receive payback for your eligible non-offer purchases. Keep in mind that payback is awarded as a monthly whole midway through the following month.

XBLRewards8, Dec 17, 2016
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Never earn points

It's just a glitch. You'll just have to wait for everything to show back up.

Smwutches, Dec 17, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

In order for support to check your purchases, you'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum. If there are any specific offers you're looking for credits from, it's best to post them. In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be
    eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates.

Smwutches, Dec 17, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

In order for support to check your purchases, you'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum. If there are any specific offers you're looking for credits from, it's best to post them. In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be
    eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Never earn points

It's just a glitch. You'll just have to wait for everything to show back up.
  7. Chiief Win User

Never earn points

Are there any specific offers you're looking for credits from? In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates.
    Well from the email I get every month I had a single gold star and 6060 lifetime credits, but now I'm logging in and see Zero credits, no stars and my join date is ???

so maybe my account got reset and I have to start from zero?
  8. Smwutches Win User

Never earn points

Are there any specific offers you're looking for credits from? In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Never earn points

Hello Chiief,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. Also, as of July 2014, we do not award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals. MyVIP has a recalibration every year. At the end of
    the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015 and December 2016. Since you were a zero star member after the previous
    recalibration in September 2015, you did not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).

Since you completed the VIP Boost to an extra star offer, you should now expect to receive payback for your eligible non-offer purchases. Keep in mind that payback is awarded as a monthly whole midway through the following month.
Thema:

1. Never earn any points despite spending?? - Similar Threads - Never earn points

2. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  3. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  4. I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a...: I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get fa9c522e-5782-4ad9-9627-64281532abe6
  5. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  6. I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and...: I purchased DTS headphone X and never received it, and Microsoft refuses to refund me!! and refuse to give me the item I clearly own and can be seen in my orders as PURCHASED! ALL THEY DO IS SEND...
  7. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  8. I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday

in XBoX on Windows
    I did,t never get my Xbox series s yesterday: Yesterday I wanted a Xbox so I want on Microsoft and I redeemed a free Xbox series s and it never came 325e60c6-3912-4867-977b-ae8ce5c27790
  9. I have almost 3 years in rewards i have never get my points that i Earn

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have almost 3 years in rewards i have never get my points that i Earn: i join Xbox live rewards 3 years ago , since that date i have been buying oré-order games but have never get any points i i have spend alot money in games . 66ce162a-94cd-4e5a-91ad-a9c212c8e0ca
  10. Never earn points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Never earn points: I keep making purchases, but I never earn rewards, what do I need to do differently? 67cb1eae-63cd-464e-ac7f-4adce00e90b1