Neutered Download Speed - Xbox 360 E 4GB

Discus and support Neutered Download Speed - Xbox 360 E 4GB in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My download speed is below 0.30 Mbps and there is no reason it should be. Any ideas from the below information? /Test Xbox Live Connection/ Network:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brianosaurusrex, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Neutered Download Speed - Xbox 360 E 4GB

My download speed is below 0.30 Mbps and there is no reason it should be. Any ideas from the below information?

/Test Xbox Live Connection/

Network: Connected

Internet: Connected

Xbox Live: Connected

Service: Service Alert

Xbox stores: Up

Accounts: Up

Matchmaking: Up

/Xbox Live Status/

Services: Normal (all)

Games: Normal

Apps: Normal

Xbox Live Service Status | Xbox Live Service Outage

/Network Statistics/

Latency: 112 ms

Packet loss 3%

Upload speed: 2.96 Mbps

Download speed: 0.20 Mbps

Signal strength: 100%

Wi-Fi speed: 6 Mbps

/Speedtest.net Results/

Ping: 15 ms

Download: 75.67 Mbps

Upload: 10.28

Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test

:)

Brianosaurusrex, Nov 23, 2018
  2. bird098
    bird098 Guest
    Xbox 360 E Hard Drive?

I want to get an HDD for a 4GB Xbox 360 E but all I seem to find are hard drives for the Xbox 360 S. Are Xbox 360 S hard drives compatible with the Xbox 360 E?

bird098, Nov 23, 2018
  3. FuZe Crushyy
    FuZe Crushyy Guest
    Possible?

I Have a 360 S 4gb and i have a harddrive to it will that harddrive work on the 360 E 4gb please answer

FuZe Crushyy, Nov 23, 2018
  4. Neutered Download Speed - Xbox 360 E 4GB

It seems within a normal range , some companies have an issue when downloading to a console. Are you using cat5 or cat 6 cables? Have you tried a port forward? Also what is you NAT status?

Itilianm0nst0r, Nov 23, 2018
  5. I'm not sure which cables you're talking about or how to check if they are Cat 5 or 6. I'm also not sure how to configure a port forward or check my NAT status.

Sorry, I just bought this and it's my first Xbox console. Far from my first gaming or networking experience though. I'm having no issues on my PS4, PS3, Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Windows laptop, iMac, and 2 different iPhones.

Brianosaurusrex, Nov 23, 2018
  6. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest
    Hello Brian,

It does seem that there is more than just download speed causing an issue, but let's go ahead and take a look into this connection.

A few things to point out here, there is some packet loss, latency is high, and of course the download and upload speeds seem pretty low.

We see here that this is from a wireless connection, would it be possible to check the same statistics through an Ethernet cord being plugged in from console to modem?

Try to follow this Slow Performance Solution article for a full wizard with full details in regards to everything
    connectivity.

We hope this information was helpful, please reply with the results.

Best wishes!

XBF Javier R, Nov 23, 2018
  7. I'm still not sure about the Cat 5 or 6 cables, but my NAT status is open. I have UPnP on. I tried a port forward on these and the issue still persists:

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Brianosaurusrex, Nov 24, 2018
  8. Neutered Download Speed - Xbox 360 E 4GB

A wired connection works with the following test results:

Latency: 98 ms

Packet loss: 1%

Upload speed: 5.92 Mbps

Download speed: 38.14 Mbps

Live Status

(!) Service: Service Alert

I'm still confused as to why it lists a Service Alert when support.xbox.com shows everything working normally.

I also followed 13 steps of the Slow Performance Solution wizard for my wireless connection and nothing solved the issue.

I had no third-party headsets to disconnect,

made sure there was no other wireless interference,

restarted all network hardware,

changed the wireless channel,

changed the wireless mode,

checked for low wireless signal,

checked my firewall settings,

tried enabling perimeter network/DMZ,

cleared the 360's system cache,

and deleted corrupted data.

Finally, I looked into my NAT status, which is open, and tried port forwarding for the following with no luck:

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Brianosaurusrex, Nov 24, 2018
  9. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest
    Hi Brian,

Thanks for your response. This looks like an issue being caused from the physical hardware of the Xbox 360. Sometimes, network cards can be damaged and cause speeds to slow down due to loose pins or wear.

I hope this information helps.

XBF Ezra G, Nov 6, 2018
  10. Brianosaurusrex Win User

I'm still not sure about the Cat 5 or 6 cables, but my NAT status is open. I have UPnP on. I tried a port forward on these and the issue still persists:

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)
  11. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your response. This looks like an issue being caused from the physical hardware of the Xbox 360. Sometimes, network cards can be damaged and cause speeds to slow down due to loose pins or wear.

I hope this information helps.
  12. Brianosaurusrex Win User

A wired connection works with the following test results:

Latency: 98 ms

Packet loss: 1%

Upload speed: 5.92 Mbps

Download speed: 38.14 Mbps

Live Status

(!) Service: Service Alert

I'm still confused as to why it lists a Service Alert when support.xbox.com shows everything working normally.

I also followed 13 steps of the Slow Performance Solution wizard for my wireless connection and nothing solved the issue.

I had no third-party headsets to disconnect,

made sure there was no other wireless interference,

restarted all network hardware,

changed the wireless channel,

changed the wireless mode,

checked for low wireless signal,

checked my firewall settings,

tried enabling perimeter network/DMZ,

cleared the 360's system cache,

and deleted corrupted data.

Finally, I looked into my NAT status, which is open, and tried port forwarding for the following with no luck:

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)
  13. Brianosaurusrex Win User

I'm not sure which cables you're talking about or how to check if they are Cat 5 or 6. I'm also not sure how to configure a port forward or check my NAT status.

Sorry, I just bought this and it's my first Xbox console. Far from my first gaming or networking experience though. I'm having no issues on my PS4, PS3, Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Windows laptop, iMac, and 2 different iPhones.
  14. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

It seems within a normal range , some companies have an issue when downloading to a console. Are you using cat5 or cat 6 cables? Have you tried a port forward? Also what is you NAT status?
Thema:

1. Neutered Download Speed - Xbox 360 E 4GB - Similar Threads - Neutered Download Speed

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  4. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  5. Download speed issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues...: I have a 1gb connection, wired to my Xbox x and I usually get 200-400mbps download. Lately I have only been getting 70mbps and lower, doesn't matter what time I try, morning, day, middle of the...
  6. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  7. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  8. Xbox series X No download progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X No download progress: Hello, Ive recently been having issues with my xbox series X downloads (game updates and downloads). In the queue it states updating but there is no speed in the top right corner and the bar...
  9. When downloading games will disconnect the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    When downloading games will disconnect the internet: While downloading a game my Xbox disconnects it’s self from the internet an stops downloading what’s it’s downloading help plz 2c6a3716-a900-4d4d-b193-298d8e67b3b0
  10. No Install button for remote download

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Install button for remote download: Hey yall hope you can help a brother out. I'm having an issue where I can't remote download a game to my xbox and yes, I've done everything Microsoft had said and even some of yall but I got no...