Netzwerkproblem

Discus and support Netzwerkproblem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Netzwerkproblem Hallo, ich brauche mal eure Hilfe. Ich habe eine FritzBox. Meine Xbox One habe ich per W-LAN an der FritzBox. Diese Verbindung... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rodrigo Kugler, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Netzwerkproblem

Netzwerkproblem

Hallo,

ich brauche mal eure Hilfe. Ich habe eine FritzBox. Meine Xbox One habe ich per W-LAN an der FritzBox. Diese Verbindung funktionierte seit Jahren bis vor ein paar Wochen. Seitdem bekomme ich mit WLAN keine Verbindung zu Xbox Live. Ich habe alle Ports freigegeben und Zurücksetzen auf Werkseinstellungen mit einer aufwendigen Neuinstallation haben nichts gebracht. Der aktuelle Netzwerkstatus zeigt an: „5 GHZ, IPv4, NAT-Typ: Offen, Die Service Informationen sind nicht verfügbar“.

Ich hatte dieses Problem vor einigen Monaten schon mal jedoch ist es auf magischer weise nach ein paar Wochen verschwunden. Auch kann sich die Xbox sporadisch mit dem Xbox Live verbinden für ein paar stunden bis sie dann wieder auf unerklärlicher weise nichtmehr funktioniert.

Kennt jemand dieses Problem und kann mir mit einer Lösung helfen?

:)

Rodrigo Kugler, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Netzwerkproblem

"This support request can only be handled in English"

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Rodrigo, apparently your network is great and set up properly, I can only think that it is alum type of instability that may be occurring on your network, sometimes me in your own residence but maybe off at some point with your internet service provider.

i don't know if it's possible, but you've tried connecting your Xbox by network cable if it's possible to try because they're more stable and not subject to interference.
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

: Netzwerkprobleme bei fifa 19 [Network problems at FIFA 19]

Hey Marv!

From what I could understand, any game mode in which you are matched up with a friend, fails to complete matchmaking. If you haven't already, run a connection test and perform the corresponding troubleshooting on our

Connection Solution.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select Network.
    5. Select Network settings. Any known outages will appear in the middle of the screen.
    6. On the right side of the Network settings screen, select
      Test network connection
    Let us know how it goes!
  4. Julian_ Win User

Netzwerkprobleme bei fifa 19 [Network problems at FIFA 19]

5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Could you write in english, please?
    Not everyone speaks english. If they have asked their question in a different language use one of the online translation programs to help them. :)
  6. MasTerKi3Z Win User

Could you write in english, please?
Thema:

Netzwerkproblem