Network/wifi

Discus and support Network/wifi in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Network/wifi Just yesterdsay I played now today i logged on and the upnp is not succesful once it is i do test nap and ot says my network isint working... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Jeremytp, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Jeremytp
    Jeremytp Guest

Network/wifi

Network/wifi
    Just yesterdsay I played now today i logged on and the upnp is not succesful once it is i do test nap and ot says my network isint working i cant connect to the wifi and its annoying

:)

Jeremytp, Dec 18, 2020
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi

Just to confirm, is your router set up to have separate 2.4GHz and 5GHz WiFi networks or is it combined into one WiFi network?
  3. memek krk Win User

Can't connect to XBOX live. Xbox doesn't get IP-address

if wired connection is working fine - use it

if u need to use WIFI connection - disable wifi networking on router, set new name (ssid) enable wifi networking from router (keep secure with wpa2/psk at least), SET Wifi Channel to default, and SET COUNTRY ! try to connect through wifi
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Microsoft Store Installation Problem

Hi, worth it testing with a different wifi network.
    We need to cover all the possibilities. Please try a different wifi network when possible
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Can't Add Console to Xbox App; Gets Stuck On "Enable" Screen

But that wifi, is the same network as your ethernet network?
  6. WPAK Win User

Networking hardware question

Hi there,

simple question indeed, but as far as I know there is no technical details about that.

I do know that when a cable is connected you won't be able to select Wifi (connect to the wifi network) as network option.

And since as far as I know the Wifi option is only one that can connect to a wifi network, it in itself isn't broadcasting in a way that other devices can find or connect to the console via Wifi, as in it's not a hotspot etc.
Thema:

Network/wifi

1. Network/wifi - Similar Threads - Network wifi

2. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  3. My xbox won't connect to any wifi network

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox won't connect to any wifi network: My xbox series s won't connect to any wifi network. Home internet, mobile hotspot, neighbors. Please help submitted by /u/PooterScooter0 [link] [comments]
  4. Problem with networking, xbox console, PC and phone app on wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with networking, xbox console, PC and phone app on wifi.: Hey very odd situation. One day my router just stopped working with my xbox and related apps on my PC and phone. Xbox console indicates no issues with internet connection, but it will not access...
  5. My Xbox isnt detciting wifi networks

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox isnt detciting wifi networks: I was on my Xbox S|X trying to play a game, when I realised my wifi wasnt connetcted. I go to “choose a connection” and no networks appear. I then manually put in the SSID and that dosent work...
  6. Downloading on Xbox Series X knocking out wifi network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading on Xbox Series X knocking out wifi network: I just got a new Xbox Series X. I have been having network issues since hooking it up. I can play games on it just fine, but whenever I try to download anything it immediately disconnects my...
  7. My xbox series x wont even load wifi networks, am i missing something?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x wont even load wifi networks, am i missing something?: As stated above, my series x wont even show wifi networks that are around to connect to. Ive power cycled the xbox, modem, router...everything. i even reset my xbox and it still wont pull up...
  8. New Legion laptop has terrible wifi speeds despite fast for all other devices on the network

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Legion laptop has terrible wifi speeds despite fast for all other devices on the network: Hi, I have tried hard resetting my computer, restarting the network (and temporarily changing the network to only 2.4ghz), as well as troubleshooting via the built-in tool in windows. When I...
  9. Hi there my Xbox series s isn't connecting to my wireless wifi network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there my Xbox series s isn't connecting to my wireless wifi network: I had bought my Xbox series s in Spain in July but then I came to the uk the same day that I came to the uk I tried connecting my wireless wifi it wasn't showing first at all but then I cleared...
  10. I can’t connect to the Xbox live I’m connected to the network and WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to the Xbox live I’m connected to the network and WiFi: I cannot connect to Xbox live but I’m already connected to the network and WiFi. 12f120df-9d35-450a-a99f-29051da76e10