Network upload and download speed not displaying

Discus and support Network upload and download speed not displaying in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Plugged in with Ethernet cord and not showing any Reading for my speeds. I've run speedtest on other devices and it's 117 / 11.75 mbps... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dbl R oRichinal, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Network upload and download speed not displaying

Plugged in with Ethernet cord and not showing any Reading for my speeds. I've run speedtest on other devices and it's 117 / 11.75 mbps

:)

Dbl R oRichinal, Oct 21, 2017
  2. Continual issues with xbox live

What are the your results if you do a detailed network statistics?

Download Speed:

Upload Speed:

Download packet Loss:

Upload Packet Loss:

MTU:

Latency:

Lewis_Carroll, Oct 21, 2017
  3. RIMT
    RIMT Guest
    Cannot get a Teredo IP Address

Download Speed:

15.06Mbps

Upload Speed:

1.09 Mbps

Download Packetloss

1%

Upload Packet loss:

0%

MTU:

Latency:

98ms

Wireless Strength:

85%

Detailed NAT Information:

Your network is behind a firewall (or not connected)

Status code:

0x1040040002000055

4. Lewis_Carroll Win User

Continual issues with xbox live

What are the your results if you do a detailed network statistics?

Download Speed:

Upload Speed:

Download packet Loss:

Upload Packet Loss:

MTU:

Latency:
  5. Qwertei Win User

Can't uninstall games.

Alright. Mind going into Settings - Network - Detailed Network Statistics and mind telling me the Download Speed, Upload Speed, Packet loss, Latency and Wireless Strength.
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Living in a bandwidth desert. ANd downloading files via non-Xbox Devces

Thank you By post that, For Games the Latence of the Networks is more important with the Download/upload speed
  7. IBAINE Win User

only lets me play online a certain times?

download speed 22.49 mbps/ upload speed 2.47 mbps/ dowload packet loss 0%/ upload packet speed 0%/ mtu 1480/ latency 113ms/ wireless strength 73%/ detailed NAT network is behind a cone NAT
  8. RIMT Win User

Cannot get a Teredo IP Address

Download Speed:

15.06Mbps

Upload Speed:

1.09 Mbps

Download Packetloss

1%

Upload Packet loss:

0%

MTU:

Latency:

98ms

Wireless Strength:

85%

Detailed NAT Information:

Your network is behind a firewall (or not connected)

Status code:

0x1040040002000055
Thema:

Network upload and download speed not displaying

1. Network upload and download speed not displaying - Similar Threads - Network upload download

2. Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?: I had a previous question about this, but I did some more testing and found more info that may help determine the problem. Essentially whenever I take a game clip I can access it through the...
  3. Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network: My game captures are not uploading to one drive and the xbox network and are stuck at 0%. I have tried restarting the console multiple times but it still does not work. My wifi is perfect and the...
  4. New way of uploading captured video clips to the network/cloud on Xbox NOT WELL IMPLEMENTED

in XboX Insiders
    New way of uploading captured video clips to the network/cloud on Xbox NOT WELL IMPLEMENTED: Previously, uploading videos to the cloud only occupied 1/3 of the screen, and once you confirm your upload, you get notified that your video is being uploaded, and there, you can either upload a...
  5. Clips i recorded no longer automatically upload to the xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clips i recorded no longer automatically upload to the xbox network: Hello everyone, recently I’ve been having this problem where my clips I’ve recorded don’t automatically uplod to the xbox network anymore. I don’t know why this is the case. Is it because I am on...
  6. Xbox’s uploading to network but cannot see them on the app. Extremely. Frustrated. It works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox’s uploading to network but cannot see them on the app. Extremely. Frustrated. It works...: Xbox’s uploading to network but cannot see them on the app. Extremely. Frustrated. It works for a week and then stops working. Please fix this. Thanks.5/4/23 30ca0432-e56b-49dd-8727-ddf95cc2c96d
  7. Why can I not delete or upload captures to the network?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I not delete or upload captures to the network?: While trying to delete old captures, such as clips and screenshots, I am constantly getting an error message that says cannot delete at this time. Also while uploading anything to the network it...
  8. Xbox Series S Network Issues (Slow download/upload speeds)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Network Issues (Slow download/upload speeds): Hi! I have my Xbox Series S for over a year now, and since 2 days ago, I had poor network performance on it. The download speeds are around 10MB, usually they are around 100MB +. The upload speed...
  9. Help! connection/network, high package loss, slow upload/download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! connection/network, high package loss, slow upload/download speed: Been experiencing issues with Xbox live since having shaw install new internet service. The problem seems to be between my Xbox one and the Cisco DPC3848v Gateway provided by shaw. The internet...
  10. Network speeds at 93.03 mbps download and 23.22 mbps upload, yet Xbox One get's .68 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network speeds at 93.03 mbps download and 23.22 mbps upload, yet Xbox One get's .68 ...: Hi everyone, I live in a small apartment complex and we have been experiencing issues with our xbox connection. We have 99% wireless strength so connection isn't the issue. My friend and I both...