Network troubleshooter has taken too long to start (0x8027025a)

Discus and support Network troubleshooter has taken too long to start (0x8027025a) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi we tried to restart the console by holding on the Xbox button for 10 seconds and then by unplugging power cables on the brick and the main. however... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sunnyday_681, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Sunnyday_681
    Sunnyday_681 Guest

Hi

we tried to restart the console by holding on the Xbox button for 10 seconds and then by unplugging power cables on the brick and the main. however it wont do the trick.

is there anything we can do apart from restoring factory settings?

thanks

:)

Sunnyday_681, Aug 3, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. GlitchMagnet247 Win User

I have no idea how to fix

*Error message*

"For some reason Ark Survival Evolved has taken too long to start. (0x8027025a)"
  3. SparkleZonFire Win User

game has taken too long too start (0x8027025a)

Hmm what kind of drive do you have?
  4. Krisander 1998 Win User

Take the power cable out of your Xbox, take out the disc, blow the dust from the air ventils away and let the xbox cool down for 30 min. and try again. And the loud noise the Xbox makes when it starts a game is just the engine of the Xbox breathing a little
    extra since your opening a game/app that is closed :)
  5. Kalistokyle Win User

I've noticed this happening as well( and 70% of my games are digital purchases) and also sometimes when starting up a game it'll all of a sudden make a loud noise from machine( just upon loading game for 1st time & only for about 3 seconds) I can't believe
    no one has answered your question yet??:(
  6. Siggy169 Win User

I have discovered that my external drive was the issue,

No warnings or error messages relating to the drive, however if the drive is connected, the games wont play.

I disconnected the drive - redownloaded everything and it all works. Connect the drive again - formattted - so nothing on it - and the games dont play!
Thema:

1. Network troubleshooter has taken too long to start (0x8027025a) - Similar Threads - Network troubleshooter has

2. Network issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network issue: I recently bought a refurbished xbox online from gamestop and it wont connect to the wifi. Sometimes if I'm lucky itll connect but I found out I need to switch to IPv6 I have IPv4 but I dont know...
  3. Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?: So I have my Xbox 360 E and I wanted to connect it to internet because I heard that the Xbox 360 E has it built in so I don’t. Need to buy any extra stuff but when I try connecting it to my WiFi...
  4. Xbox 360 network and live pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 network and live pro: Hi! Dear helping hands, I’m having an issue accessing my Xbox live account referring to (Mod Removed) Console number: (Mod Removed) ✓ We tried many solutions we have found on the net. ✓...
  5. Fortnite Cross-Network chat for Under 10's

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fortnite Cross-Network chat for Under 10's: My son (9) currently plays Fortnite with his older brother (11), one on Switch the other on PS5. There are no issues with cross-network chat with this setup. We've recently purchased a Series S...
  6. Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network: My game captures are not uploading to one drive and the xbox network and are stuck at 0%. I have tried restarting the console multiple times but it still does not work. My wifi is perfect and the...
  7. I have a network setup it pops in and out

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a network setup it pops in and out: What does it mean when it says a network is not setup but I have one setup? 317bffea-92f9-42bb-b48e-6a7f41161174
  8. Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance: Hi. I bought a series x and upgraded to gig internet speed. My speeds became slower than before I upgraded. I had my ISP come out over ten times and they found no problems on their end. I have...
  9. Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network: Logged off the console last night everything was fine. This morning its unable to connect to the network. Tried doing a console reset (power cycle) and then tried a reboot. Now it wont load up as...
  10. Network troubleshoot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network troubleshoot: When I go to test my network connection with my Xbox live it says my Xbox failed to connect with my Internet and network. But it isn't my Internet because I can watch Netflix in my living room...