Network service failed Status Goldflake?

Discus and support Network service failed Status Goldflake? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve look online and what this means and tried everything that’s suggested to resolve the issue. Even down to factory resetting my whole system. Please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GinGerNinJa1321, Dec 21, 2021.

1. Network service failed Status Goldflake?

I’ve look online and what this means and tried everything that’s suggested to resolve the issue. Even down to factory resetting my whole system. Please someone tell me why this is and if it’s something that can be fixed

:)

GinGerNinJa1321, Dec 21, 2021
  2. TahaVedaeyan Win User

Why i should have gold

But warzone is free

I have error gold flake

But why we should have gold

We want play warzone free
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Warzone is listed as one of the free to play games, however, after the last update the game no longer launches without an active Xbox Live Gold subscription. I don't know the reason for this as no official statement have been put out, but that's just how it's been.

The only way to fix the Goldflake error is by having an active Live Gold subscription.
  4. HyJax LTD Win User

Issue With Microsoft XBL Profile Interactions - COD Time Out

...and just now, this happened and it got stuck in a loop saying "Checking For Update" then "A required network service has failed. Status: GOLDFLAKE" then back again... over and over... you get the idea....

[​IMG]

Yet my XBox settings said there was no issue with any services or my network. I restarted the game and no issues, other than my OP.
  5. LAPIII Win User

Update Failed!

My network connection test results:

Test Status

Network: Connected

Internet: Connected

Xbox LIVE: Failed

Live Status

Service: Up

Xbox stores: Up

Accounts: Up

Matchmaking: Up
  6. CadeMahnke Win User

Activision needs to stop adding updates every five seconds, turning power on and off to a device is the dumbest advice.. fix your ****! I know yall dont care, cause you got your money out of us. But we like to play this game, and everytime I get kicked for
    "checking for update" which happened 10 times in the last 6 hours I was playing, is ****.. fix it! And the fact that no tech support is available when you need it (when everyone is home) just shows the care level. Fix the bugs, stop the hackers and care about
    the people who buy your product.

So my actual question is.. what the hell do I have to do to fix the "checking for status" ****
Thema:

1. Network service failed Status Goldflake? - Similar Threads - Network service failed

2. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  3. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  4. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  5. Network error when signing into Xbox 360 network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network error when signing into Xbox 360 network.: I’ve been having countless issues trying to play old 360 games on my Xbox x the past week or so. It began with me being unable to even download my account to not being able to connect to Xbox...
  6. Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...: Operating System: Windows 11. I got the CD but I need someone to help me set up my network so I can play multiplayer on home network with an identical cpu and game. Someone knowledgeable in the...
  7. Xbox won't connect to Xbox Network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to Xbox Network: My Series X console says it's connected to the Internet in the settings but when I'm on the homepage it says I'm offline. When I try to check my connection, it doesn't move past the "Checking...
  8. Why is it not an option to move captires from xbox network to internal storage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it not an option to move captires from xbox network to internal storage?: As the subject states, since they're going to be deleting captures, I want them on something where they're not going tk be deleted at the mad whims of microsoft. I want my captures on my xbox...
  9. connecting Xbox to pc wirelessly using home network (without cloud services involved) ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    connecting Xbox to pc wirelessly using home network (without cloud services involved) ?: my Xbox console HDMI out port is not working. So, I used Xbox companion app (in older days) to steam my Xbox games to pc which worked pretty much well (because of connecting my Xbox and pc to the...
  10. Connection with xbox network services has been interrupted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection with xbox network services has been interrupted: I can only talk in party chat d7188212-5935-4466-9e78-fc86f435a582