Network problem

Discus and support Network problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox won't connect to internet. It works on my laptop, ipad, mobile but not in xbox. Everytime it shows some different error somtimes about ip... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UnknowingMeat9, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Network problem

My xbox won't connect to internet. It works on my laptop, ipad, mobile but not in xbox. Everytime it shows some different error somtimes about ip address not found, sometimes about dns. I even tried connecting it to an open network and it still wont. Also
    my games wont start without internet. I have to restart the game 3-4 time. Its been just 3 days since I bought this xbox and I am really irritated by this issue. I need help !!!!!

:)

UnknowingMeat9, Oct 9, 2017
  2. AmyRose84
    AmyRose84 Guest
    network problem

Same for me. I can play solo and host private matches but as soon as I try an online game the message comes up

AmyRose84, Oct 9, 2017
  3. network problem

I should say that it goes into the game but when its looking to find a match is when the message comes up network connection lost

UsualChaz1234, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Network problem

Heya UnknowingMeta9!

Sorry to hear about the network troubles. When you get a chance, please check out our

Xbox One Network Troubleshooter
    and run through all the provided steps there. If you're still having issues, let us know Network problem :)

Mister Maka, Oct 10, 2017
  5. GMAN990 Win User

Network Problems

Great stuff thanks for that
  6. metroidkillah Win User

Network Problems

Firmware V1.0.0.38_16.0.48
  7. GMAN990 Win User

Network Problems

Excellent :)

Out of interest can you please let me know what firmware your router is running it will be shown on this screen of your router:-

screenshots.portforward.com/.../Router_Status.htm

The WNDR3400 isn't on the Xbox certified list (it might not have been submitted for testing) but I like to keep a list of routers that do work that are not on that list, I can add it here then:-

www.unofficialguidetolive.co.uk/.../63-two-xboxes-using-one-router-internet-connection

Thanks

EDIT: Arr I see what you mean, yeah 1.40 looks like a typo ;) anyway if you could let me know the firmware anyway
  8. Miss Portia Win User

network problem

Are you able to try the ethernet cable to your Xbox? That would help us determine where the problem is. :)
  9. Jaymo1978 Win User

network problems

Hi Stomping! I can confirm that this is an ongoing issue for many CoD Ghosts players. In addition to the steps Faithless mentioned, I would also suggest a couple of additional things, which are troubleshooting steps publicized by developers on the CoD forums:

1. Make sure on your router that you have forwarded the network ports Xbox One uses for network communication.

2. Make sure your Xbox One is hardwired into your router to preserve the integrity of the connection.

3. If all of the above (including rebooting the router and hard-resetting the Xbox) still cause issues, there is another possibility. The video below is from a user who has this issue, and has found a temporary workaround which seems to work for an extended
    period, or even causes the issue to go away completely until the next system reboot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0W9FdnvQMg

Give it a try and let us know!
Thema:

Network problem

1. Network problem - Similar Threads - Network problem

2. Problems with Upcoming Game Hogwarts Leagacy and network transfer

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Upcoming Game Hogwarts Leagacy and network transfer: Whenever I transfer the preordered xbox series x version of hogwarts legacy i launch it for no reason and it comes up with "do you own this game or app" It might be beacuse the game hasn't...
  3. Is there still a problem with the network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there still a problem with the network: Is there still a problem with the network has I can’t join friends in a the game. Saying I’m not online but i clearly am. Can’t join!invite! 31bec47e-8c56-40eb-9508-dcec7bc4acce
  4. I am having hardware problems and xbox network not connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am having hardware problems and xbox network not connected: I have tried everything possible to restarting my console to following advice from online but nothing helps. Whenever i turn on my xbox and try to login it says connect to xbox network which does...
  5. Xbox gets WiFi problems after connecting to certain network [FIXED]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gets WiFi problems after connecting to certain network [FIXED]: A bit ago one of my Xbox consoles had issues with connecting to any network. Now I have tried it with a seperate Xbox and first connecting to a Hotspot worked without issues. But when I tried to...
  6. Network wifi problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network wifi problems: Hi guys I'm having a problem with a few games saying you must have an active network connection to play Xbox network matches. This is happening with the likes of MW2, chivalry 2, no man's sky,...
  7. Networking Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Networking Problem: I have been having a networking issue and I have tried for three days to fix it and it won’t work. I have a network connection issue and any game I want to play it won’t connect me to online...
  8. Network connection problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network connection problems: I was having problems with the TV saying "unsupported mode" when my Xbox one was on, and I restarted my Xbox, and it worked but now it doesn't detect any networks but when I select the "test...
  9. Network Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Problem: I have been trying to get into my internet for about three days now and every time I try it says check name or password when I know they are both right as I got into the internet on my phone with...
  10. Network problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Network problem: I've been trying to use internet explorer but every time I try to search it just keeps saying 'This page can't be displayed' and it also says that my connection is the problem even the wifi is...