Network ports

Discus and support Network ports in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Network ports Hi Flavianoldp! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation! The ports must be opened on your... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Flavianoldp, Aug 6, 2021.

1. Flavianoldp
    Flavianoldp Guest

Network ports

Network ports
    Hi Flavianoldp! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

The ports must be opened on your network device, be it a router or modem, to do this it would be best to contact your service provider since they know better the configuration of their devices.

The ports you need to open would be the following

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port UDP 4500 (UDP)

Other steps you can try to solve the problem you have with your Nat

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

:)

Flavianoldp, Aug 6, 2021
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Network ports

Hello FataL Wxffle,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Are you using an Xbox One or Xbox 360? The Xbox One should automatically

use IPv6
    as long as your router or gateway device supports it. Most of the time, people are not able to use IPv6 because their router does not have IPv6 enabled. We suggest speaking to your internet service provider to find out if your network hardware
    supports IPv6. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Network ports

Hi Flavianoldp! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

The ports must be opened on your network device, be it a router or modem, to do this it would be best to contact your service provider since they know better the configuration of their devices.

The ports you need to open would be the following

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port UDP 4500 (UDP)

Other steps you can try to solve the problem you have with your Nat

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  4. blueamcat Win User

Network ports

5. JoETwEKnMAN3 Win User

Network ports

The easiest way just got to your router setting ui page and find dmz and enter your ip of your xbox and enable all ports for that ip are open inatead having to enter in each port n stuff
  6. CarTzy Win User

Fix wifi in which i by mistake used a vpn

Hello,

To play online with Xbox Live, you have to make sure that some ports are not blocked by your internet service provider (ISP). Please get in touch with your ISP and ask them to verify if the following ports are open:

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

These ports are essential for connecting to the Xbox network.

See: Network ports used by the Xbox network on the Xbox console | Xbox Support
Thema:

Network ports

1. Network ports - Similar Threads - Network ports

2. RJ45 network connection port issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    RJ45 network connection port issues: Hi all, does anyone have issues with their RJ45 network connection port on their Xbox series X? When I plugged in the cable into a live data port and then into the Xbox no lights come on (which...
  3. 360 network(teredo?) doesn't like port forwarding

in XboX Networking Hardware
    360 network(teredo?) doesn't like port forwarding: 360 network(teredo?) doesn't like port forwarding Hi I am on an Xbox one elite series (more or less the OG xbox one with faster hard drive)... hardwired directly to modem, its a single unit...
  4. Your network is behind a port-restricted NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your network is behind a port-restricted NAT: I have an NAT problem, I'm trying to get "OPEN NAT" Xbox power settings switched manually between energy and instant-on to see difference, result none Status code:0x1040040000000000 NAT...
  5. Which ports do I port forward for xbox one and xbox 360 if they both are in the same network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which ports do I port forward for xbox one and xbox 360 if they both are in the same network?: The thing is that in my situation, we're assuming that both consoles are being used at the same time. In other words, we can't use the same port(s) for both consoles. So which ports will I use for...
  6. Network Port changing on its own

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Port changing on its own: Hi all, I'm having a problem with my One X changing network ports on it's own while downloading games. I set it to 3074 and as soon as I back out of the Network screen it changes back to 55533....
  7. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: help. network strict after port forward

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: help. network strict after port forward: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: help. network strict after port forward I Port forwarded my router for my xbox now it says i have strict nat type why? how do i fix this? [img]...
  8. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Port forwarding

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Port forwarding: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Port forwarding https://support.xbox.com/en-HK/xbox-one/networking/connectivity-wizards/000-Mumbai-wizard-QA It’s a bit of a pain if you don’t...
  9. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: PORT forwarding network error

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: PORT forwarding network error: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: PORT forwarding network error hey anyone else have the error when port forwarding your xbox it say network connection error even with open NAT?...
  10. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Port 3075

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Port 3075: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Port 3075 I can not join other Xbox Live users matches on COD WW2. It’s telling can’t connect to host then I have A strict nat type in the game but...