Network issue

Discus and support Network issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the past 2 weeks every online game I’ve tried has kicked me out saying that my internet is the problem but for every other appliance it works... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alonso deltoro, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Network issue

For the past 2 weeks every online game I’ve tried has kicked me out saying that my internet is the problem but for every other appliance it works perfectly while the downloading speed for the Xbox is really high

I’m confused since it doesn’t affect my party chat, it just kicks me from the game

:)

Alonso deltoro, Jan 11, 2023
  2. dogsounds Win User

Network Issues

Left one "EA" in there, apologies. I meant "Activision". It's been a long day ;)
  3. AuthenticBus Win User

Network issues

Hi,

Thanks for your quick response.

1. I think you are right, it probably is not a network issue. I do not receive any error message when checking my network connection; the network, internet, and xbox live are all connected just fine.

2. I received an error message, “80072ee2” that led me to this forum on xbox support,

support.xbox.com/.../software-update-errors
    It told me that my problem was that the update could not be downloaded from xbox live. I checked when the download was issues, and it was right around the same time that my xbox started lagging out (August 26,
    2013).

3. Ah ah! Now that is interesting. I disconnected the hard drive and turned it on. Before it booted up, I was prompted to get a system update. However, I need 190 mb of free space… so, I plugged the hard drive back on. But then it does not update
    and is still slow. Do I need a new hard drive? and will that erase my xboxlive account?

Thank you again for your help,

Jeremiah ()
  4. Miss Ermine Win User

Network issues

Hey there! OK a few things.

1. That does indeed sound really frustrating, but I bet there are things we can do to help! From what you're describing, it doesn't sound like it's a network issue (since menus and such run slowly), but just in case, the first thing I'm going to link you is
    the Troubleshoot Xbox Live connectivity problems.

2. Now, what's leading you to believe you need to reinstall the update? Is the console saying something about that specifically?

3. Let's see if it's something hardware related. Can you please try removing all accessories (including the hard drive if you have one) and connecting to Live again?
  5. tec70 Win User

Networking Issue

There are problems on XBL at the moment. All we can do is wait........
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Network issues

Hey there JamesOI,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
Thema:

Network issue

1. Network issue - Similar Threads - Network issue

2. Network issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network issue: I recently bought a refurbished xbox online from gamestop and it wont connect to the wifi. Sometimes if I'm lucky itll connect but I found out I need to switch to IPv6 I have IPv4 but I dont know...
  3. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  4. Network transfer issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network transfer issue: I bought an Xbox series s my old Xbox was given to my younger brother. On the old Xbox I bought sea of thieves. When I went to network transfer it worked. Then I reset my Xbox and now I can’t play...
  5. Xbox series X network & games issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X network & games issue: my Xbox series x works fine and connects to wifi but won’t load games on wifi. Like any game pass game will come up with a message about it being a trial to buy the game or check the subscription...
  6. Network Delta issue to the point can't play

in XboX Insiders
    Network Delta issue to the point can't play: As of the 1st of the year something happened and everything is so slow it like my account is screwed up to the max! i've called tech support only to get blown of and pissed off! i have a 400...
  7. Please help, networking issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, networking issue: Iv'e tried everything to connect to xbox live, but I keep getting "there is a problem with your connection" , I have done all the suggestions and the virtual agent, nothings working...
  8. Two Xboxes in same flat on same network have party chat issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Xboxes in same flat on same network have party chat issues: I’m in a flat share with some other people so we all share the same internet. When we play with others over the internet party chat works fine. When we try to add each other from the same house...
  9. Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...: On my Xbox it says network connection good but Xbox service are having issues and been like that for a few days and I get kicked out of games and lag sometimes I've restarted my console removed my...
  10. Two Xboxes in same flat on same network have party chat issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Xboxes in same flat on same network have party chat issues: I’m in a flat share with some other people so we all share the same internet. When we play with others over the internet party chat works fine. When we try to add each other from the same house...