Network is purfict but Xbox says I'm not connected and I cant sign in.noyhing works.what...

Discus and support Network is purfict but Xbox says I'm not connected and I cant sign in.noyhing works.what... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have went into network settings all is fine even on yalls end but something isnt right.on my xbox i cannot sign back into my profile,i cannot watch... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SilasYoung, Jul 21, 2020.

1. SilasYoung
    SilasYoung Guest

Network is purfict but Xbox says I'm not connected and I cant sign in.noyhing works.what...

I have went into network settings all is fine even on yalls end but something isnt right.on my xbox i cannot sign back into my profile,i cannot watch YouTube,netflix,playgames,and i cannot go to family settings.nothing.wires or wireless i have gamepass
    and im upset that my 8 year old and 4 year old cannot play on xboxone i feel like im not getting annywhere i have contacted you once over the wirless problem and you told me it was the wifi box probly that needed replaced.you said you stooped making xbox ones
    and that you cannot repair them.im now having same problem with it being wires as well, and if it doesn't get fixed i will not own a xbox again.i will be done and so will my frends and family.this is not right.playstations last longer thain this,my nephew
    has one.

:)

SilasYoung, Jul 21, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. DonGlizz �� Win User

360 Games Multiplayer Won’t Work On Xbox One

Nope , when I press sign in it loads & says “checking network status” for like 5 seconds and then says “cant connect to xbox live”
  3. Sp3ctr3187 Win User

Error code 8b01007

I'm not in Europe i'm in south Texas Microsoft fix this stuff I cant do download anything the xbox says i'm connected to live in network settings but i got big black screens that say i'm not connected to live.
  4. Mezmerizeguy21 Win User

Disconnected from Xbox LIVE when I log into any live account

that will not let you download cause you need to be connected to XBL... im having the same problem as digital and i cant get anything to work.. i sign into my profile and it says "you have lost connection to xbox live. please sign in again. i test my connection
    and it says my network is connected, internet is connected and xbox live is connected but yet it still wont let me sign in to xbox live
  5. PeeVee2012 Win User

Cant connect to xbox live

I use: BSkyB DG934G Router

when running the live test, is says

NETWORK : Connected

INTERNET: Connected

Xbox LIVE -FAIL

X cant sign in , a problem occurred while signing in

trying to find an error code or something, but cant see anything.

so far no impressed at all by xbox experience.. out of the 2 days ive had it, its only worked for about 3 hours..
  6. Crochos2 Win User

i cant connect.

I was on an hour ago, took a break and now I cant connect either. Says I connect to network and internet just cant go thru to xbox live...
Thema:

1. Network is purfict but Xbox says I'm not connected and I cant sign in.noyhing works.what... - Similar Threads - Network purfict says

2. Constant disconnection from the xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant disconnection from the xbox network: When I play gta online xbox series x/s edition solo , I get randomly disconnected from the xbox network for 1 to 3 mins, this happens on no other games or when I play with friends , I can barely...
  3. Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?: I had a previous question about this, but I did some more testing and found more info that may help determine the problem. Essentially whenever I take a game clip I can access it through the...
  4. Why is Xbox Live network not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox Live network not working?: I have been playing the Witcher 2 lately and when I try to connect the emulator to the internet it gives me a connection error even though my Xbox is connected to the internet. Is there a fix for...
  5. My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.: My xbox X has not been used in 6 weeks. I turned it on today and it said I it was August 2019, though it had been used previously in 2024. I connected to the internet after chaanging the date...
  6. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  7. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  8. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  9. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  10. Network error when signing into Xbox 360 network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network error when signing into Xbox 360 network.: I’ve been having countless issues trying to play old 360 games on my Xbox x the past week or so. It began with me being unable to even download my account to not being able to connect to Xbox...