Network is Acting Strang

Discus and support Network is Acting Strang in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, every time I get on my Xbox, the internet works just fine. But after about 30 to 45 mins, it cuts out, and it never resolves itself. I’ll try to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JasmineBeet2387, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Network is Acting Strang

Hi, every time I get on my Xbox, the internet works just fine. But after about 30 to 45 mins, it cuts out, and it never resolves itself. I’ll try to connect again, and it just loads for like 2 mins and says “it’s all good, your console’s
    connected to the internet.” sometimes it will say “Can’t get an IP address” but that’s kinda rare. But whatever it says, when I go back to the home screen nothing is loaded and it says “Connect to Xbox Live”. I’ve done all the steps to try and fix it but nothing
    has worked.

:)

JasmineBeet2387, Jan 8, 2018
  2. Cthoms81
    Cthoms81 Guest
    Mic is acting strange

This can be caused by either the headset is faulty or the connection to the controller is bad. Has he tried a different headset at all?

The only solution to this is for him to buy a new headset or controller. Maybe even a wireless headset.

If he has issues with other wired ones then it could be his controller. If he doesnt have another headset try the current headset a different controller.

Cthoms81, Jan 8, 2018
  3. Mic is acting strange

My friend has a standard xbox 360 wired mic. Whenever he talks, half the time his voice cuts out for no reason half the time. His internet is just fine...it almost sounds like the mic is just failing to pick up his voice half the time. But he is talking
    in the same exact tone. The boom is like half in inch from his mouth too....and his internet is fine no lag. Any possibilities?

Chris Teh Lard, Jan 8, 2018
  4. Network is Acting Strang

I need to send it in, but for some reason I need to talk to someone first.

JasmineBeet2387, Jan 8, 2018
  5. JasmineBeet2387 Win User

Network is Acting Strang

I need to send it in, but for some reason I need to talk to someone first.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Suspension acting strange

We're just fellow gamers like yourself so there's nothing we can do. Submitting a case review would be the only way to contact the enforcement team so unfortunately if you're not able to submit a review, all you can do is wait out the suspension. They typically
    don't suspend or ban an account without a thorough investigation, so it's actually rare that they get overturned.
  7. Rostom L Win User

MSFS acting strange

Hi there!

Are you using a Windows 10 or Windows 11 machine?

First perform a disk cleanup https://support.microsoft.com/windows/disk-clea...

Let's reset the Store, clear the Store cache, and run the Windows Update troubleshooter.

- Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Select Microsoft Store > Advanced options > Reset.

- Reset the Microsoft Store cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Check the other steps from the link below to run the Windows Store Apps and Windows Update troubleshooter.
    - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/low-disk-...

Don't forget to check for Windows updates and make sure to get all available updates from the Microsoft Store.

Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...

Get updates from Microsoft Store - https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/g...
  8. AMW-5560879C-8805-4C Win User

Well ok that was all I had to ask. too bad I cant do anything about this false suspension other than wait it out but it will stay marked on my record...it was just a screen shot Samuel L. Jackson
  9. {Parity} Win User

You should be able to log in to the enforcement team website and see the date/time the suspension is to expire. You can also submit a case review if the suspension is eligible. Generally, the enforcement team also sends an email with that information.
    enforcement.xbox.com/home

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!
Thema:

Network is Acting Strang

1. Network is Acting Strang - Similar Threads - Network Acting Strang

2. Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?: I had a previous question about this, but I did some more testing and found more info that may help determine the problem. Essentially whenever I take a game clip I can access it through the...
  3. Why is Xbox Live network not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox Live network not working?: I have been playing the Witcher 2 lately and when I try to connect the emulator to the internet it gives me a connection error even though my Xbox is connected to the internet. Is there a fix for...
  4. My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.: My xbox X has not been used in 6 weeks. I turned it on today and it said I it was August 2019, though it had been used previously in 2024. I connected to the internet after chaanging the date...
  5. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  6. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  7. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  8. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  9. Network error when signing into Xbox 360 network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network error when signing into Xbox 360 network.: I’ve been having countless issues trying to play old 360 games on my Xbox x the past week or so. It began with me being unable to even download my account to not being able to connect to Xbox...
  10. Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...: Operating System: Windows 11. I got the CD but I need someone to help me set up my network so I can play multiplayer on home network with an identical cpu and game. Someone knowledgeable in the...