Network help Error ‘Your network is good, but there may be matchmaking issues.’

Discus and support Network help Error ‘Your network is good, but there may be matchmaking issues.’ in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I keep checking my multiplayer connection on Xbox and it keeps saying this. I have no idea how to fix this because it is annoying me very badly. It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SK1LL3DK1l3r458, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Network help Error ‘Your network is good, but there may be matchmaking issues.’

I keep checking my multiplayer connection on Xbox and it keeps saying this. I have no idea how to fix this because it is annoying me very badly. It says on the main network slide that my NAT type is Open. But if I do multiplayer connection test it says it
    is strict, and I have to refresh my NAT. If it doesn’t help try alternative ports. But the thing is, port 3074 is required for multiplayer connection to Xbox Live. How am I surposed to fix this. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

:)

SK1LL3DK1l3r458, Mar 31, 2018
  2. network is good but there may be matchmaking issues

hi

I cant connect the Xbox live to play online games

when clicking multiplayer connection

show this message:

((( your network is good but there may be matchmaking issues )))

please help me

masoudshabani, Mar 31, 2018
  3. F1r364m3r
    F1r364m3r Guest
    Error when running test multiplayer connection

My Xbox One S says that my NAT type is Unavailable. When I run Test Multiplayer connection, it says Your network is good, but there may be matchmaking issues. When I go to network settings under NAT Type: Unavailable it tells me to go to Xbox.com/Xbox one/teredo.
    The options for error messages don't include mine. Please help. I just wanted to play Xbox with my friends.

F1r364m3r, Mar 31, 2018
  4. Network help Error ‘Your network is good, but there may be matchmaking issues.’

Hi there!

That message indicates that there is currently a
    Service Alert
    up, but it may not be related to what you're seeing, necessarily. It's always a good idea to check the status page for more detailed information when you see a message like that.

To start, our NAT Troubleshooter can walk you through some steps to help get your NAT Type to "Open" - can you run through each page in the guide and let us know if you still see any trouble with matchmaking
    after that?

Mister Quasar, Apr 2, 2018
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

Hi there!

That message indicates that there is currently a
    Service Alert
    up, but it may not be related to what you're seeing, necessarily. It's always a good idea to check the status page for more detailed information when you see a message like that.

To start, our NAT Troubleshooter can walk you through some steps to help get your NAT Type to "Open" - can you run through each page in the guide and let us know if you still see any trouble with matchmaking
    after that?
  6. KingOfWombat Win User

Your network is good, but there may be matchmaking issues

Hi there DuskyLake3777,

If you didn't want to do Port Forwarding you can check this link out and follow the steps below! https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution

The link provided should be a good fix for the issues you are having. If not let me know and I will see what else I can find that may help.
  7. XA JJKILLERs Win User

you can normaly find the aditoinal ports that need opened on the games web site as well
  8. Pr0ff3s0rM1tt3n Win User

9. SoapyEar451 Win User

To open your nat, power cycle the console, that usually works for me. The match making not working could possibly be a router issue, reset it. And if all else fails, then you may need to port forward, like the other response. Make sure you do network and
    xbox live checks.
Thema:

1. Network help Error ‘Your network is good, but there may be matchmaking issues.’ - Similar Threads - Network help Error

2. Need help with network system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with network system: Mi xbox one just stoped detecting wifi signals, it gives me error "0x000000002000000" i have tried every suggestion in the xbox support, from resetting the console to resetting my router waited...
  3. Any help on my Network Transfer being slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any help on my Network Transfer being slow?: I just bought a used Xbox series x to replace my Xbox one s. I am trying to transfer my games between the two consoles through network transfer but it is going incredibly slow. It is downloading...
  4. Please help, networking issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, networking issue: Iv'e tried everything to connect to xbox live, but I keep getting "there is a problem with your connection" , I have done all the suggestions and the virtual agent, nothings working...
  5. my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help: my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help 4f01fe3d-d839-4674-8e0a-abef22f6c9b9
  6. Can some one help me becaausse I get this error in fh4 Network Diagnostics Failed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can some one help me becaausse I get this error in fh4 Network Diagnostics Failed...: I can play online because of this error. 109bd367-0869-45a4-a1f6-043731255c2c
  7. Network errors on my xbox and no solution is helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network errors on my xbox and no solution is helping: My xbox just isn't working, when I try to start a game it will either just never load, never sync or never connect to the game's servers. This has been happening for 3 days now and I've tried a...
  8. Xbox Series X won´t connect to Network HELP'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X won´t connect to Network HELP': I tried rebooting but nothing happened so I tried a soft reboot. However, now my Xbox is not connected to any Wi-Fi networks and will not connect to either wireless or wired connections. I'm stuck...
  9. My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...: I'm completely banned on my Xbox one s console from the Xbox network and Xbox live and I need some help please I didn't do anything wrong the people I used to be friends with they reported me for...
  10. Can anyone help me figure out my network issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me figure out my network issues?: So my Xbox is not connecting to my internet when all my other devices are running on it just fine. When I click to set up wireless network, nothing comes up, not even my network. I can't go...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your network is good but there may be matchmaking issues

2. xbox your network is good but there may be some matchmaking issues