network/hardware

Discus and support network/hardware in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; network/hardware usually that is your router that is the issue. go to settings and network and reset network and try again, you may want to factory... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JrPina, Jun 19, 2021.

1. JrPina
    JrPina Guest

network/hardware

network/hardware
    usually that is your router that is the issue.

go to settings and network and reset network and try again, you may want to factory reset your router too.

:)

JrPina, Jun 19, 2021
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

network/hardware

usually that is your router that is the issue.

go to settings and network and reset network and try again, you may want to factory reset your router too.
  3. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Networking hardware issue

Ring your isp and find out if there are any issues on the line or with the router, if not I agree send it in.
  4. TheWhiteHouse1 Win User

Networking/ hardware question

Thanks. As for the background downloading the data used by my Xbox is now a fourth of what it was now that I unplug it every time after use. Maybe I have a weird Xbox.
  5. WPAK Win User

Networking hardware question

Hi there,

simple question indeed, but as far as I know there is no technical details about that.

I do know that when a cable is connected you won't be able to select Wifi (connect to the wifi network) as network option.

And since as far as I know the Wifi option is only one that can connect to a wifi network, it in itself isn't broadcasting in a way that other devices can find or connect to the console via Wifi, as in it's not a hotspot etc.
  6. mozmoz2009 Win User

Networking Hardware Information?

I have the Linksys WRT Gaming WiFi Router I think that it is Optimized for Xbox
Thema:

network/hardware

1. network/hardware - Similar Threads - network hardware

2. Constant disconnection from the xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant disconnection from the xbox network: When I play gta online xbox series x/s edition solo , I get randomly disconnected from the xbox network for 1 to 3 mins, this happens on no other games or when I play with friends , I can barely...
  3. Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?: I had a previous question about this, but I did some more testing and found more info that may help determine the problem. Essentially whenever I take a game clip I can access it through the...
  4. Why is Xbox Live network not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox Live network not working?: I have been playing the Witcher 2 lately and when I try to connect the emulator to the internet it gives me a connection error even though my Xbox is connected to the internet. Is there a fix for...
  5. My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.: My xbox X has not been used in 6 weeks. I turned it on today and it said I it was August 2019, though it had been used previously in 2024. I connected to the internet after chaanging the date...
  6. Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sing in Xbox network for Sea Of Thieves.: Hi, operating on Windows 11 and I used to play SOT 1-2 years ago through Steam and now I'm getting the "You must be signed in to the Xbox network to play Sea of Thieves. Please sign in and try...
  7. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  8. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  9. Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem: Hardware problems and network keeps disconnecting while gaming, happens after updates applied a1f9530a-3de3-43a5-9e9d-ac9a410f5d3d
  10. Not sure if I have a network error or hardware problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not sure if I have a network error or hardware problem?: I just got a xbox series x and I'm trying to download all my games and keep getting error code 0x8007232d. I have restarted the system and checked for updates and just not sure if there is...