Network connection problems

Discus and support Network connection problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having connection issues that just randomly started and have lasted for the past three days. When connecting to my wifi network my xbox will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Senor psycho, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Senor psycho
    Senor psycho Guest

I'm having connection issues that just randomly started and have lasted for the past three days. When connecting to my wifi network my xbox will connect but the information will be unavailable. I then test the connection and it says my xbox is connected to the internet, but when I test the other options it says my xbox needs to be connected to the internet.. my sisters xbox has no problems connecting so I thought it was a problem with mine, but then when attempting a hotspot that works with no issues? My xbox is now basically stuck on "offline mode" and it is up to date on updates. I also moved my xbox next to the wireless router and that did nothing either and powering off then on also doesn't fix it.

:)

Senor psycho, Apr 5, 2021
  2. Achilles Soul Win User

Problem connecting to network.

turning off the security did not allow me to connect either, however after scanning again, it showed that the router didnt need a password nor did it ask me for a password.
  3. Anima Infinatas Win User

network connection problems

Generally Wi-Fi is a big no no for any type of online gaming. Your Wi-Fi typically works on a 802.11 (GHz; a,ad,ac,b,h,g,J,n,p and y +ah MHz frequencies) depends on your router. ie the same as phones,tablets,Bluetooth devices, radio etc etc...Interference
    is inevitable, Always where possible use (LAN), check out TP link powerline adapters or any powerline adapters, there not expensive, start around £25 abt $37/38. Well worth the investment. This should fix your problem permanently.
  4. Yousnowflake Win User

network connectivity problem

I did a full reset and managed to get back online, but after i switched my Xbox off it disconnected again.
  5. JUSTIN207 Win User

same exact thing happened to me, no clue what to do now. starting to get pretty mad.
  6. ATW117 Win User

thx for the help, but if i reset my xbox will my account be deleted? how do i make sure that my progress is saved in the cloud? i have so many games and years of gameplay that i dont want to be deleted.
Thema:

1. Network connection problems - Similar Threads - Network connection problems

2. I have been trying to connect to my network and had all the connection problems. No static...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been trying to connect to my network and had all the connection problems. No static...: I have tried to reset my WiFi? I have go my computer up and used CMD, I have changed the network to manual and reset the Xbox several times? 4aebaf61-4172-4e2a-a187-f80ee1834949
  3. My Series S update/network problems. Won’t connect to wireless internet, says wired is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S update/network problems. Won’t connect to wireless internet, says wired is...: ****. This has been going on for weeks now. I’m about ready to smash it. 77f56b7e-5053-4e63-ad42-0fe98d1c17ba
  4. Problem with network: I have open nas and good connection but won’t connect to party’s or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with network: I have open nas and good connection but won’t connect to party’s or...: im having trouble connecting to general multiplayer games and partys. I have had this problem for 2 weeks. I have checked in settings and i have open nas and 100mb download speed and 10mb upload...
  5. i cant play online games but im connect to network, my xbox say me they are no problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant play online games but im connect to network, my xbox say me they are no problem: hi , yesterday i was disconect from xbox live during an online game, i cut xbox for the night and today when i want to play all online game says me i cant connect xbox live. i dont understand i'm...
  6. i cant play online games but im connect to network, my xbox say me they are no problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant play online games but im connect to network, my xbox say me they are no problem: hi , yesterday i was disconect from xbox live during an online game, i cut xbox for the night and today when i want to play all online game says me i cant connect xbox live. i dont understand i'm...
  7. Xbox won't connect to wifi; reports a hardware problem when testing the network connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to wifi; reports a hardware problem when testing the network connection: The title covers the issue pretty well. I've been using a wired network but it would be nice to have wifi yah'know. ce4a6870-cf8e-4f1d-ad8a-8a13d6a25cf9
  8. Can't connect to wired network..."hardware problem"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to wired network..."hardware problem": Hi to whomever this may concern, I am trying to connect my Xbox One console to the Internet using Ethernet cord. I have been having connectivity issues using wireless connection so I decided to...
  9. Xbox show "Cannot connect to Xbox live party, maybe network problem"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox show "Cannot connect to Xbox live party, maybe network problem": When I turn on my xbox, connect to the network and xbox box live sucessful (message were show). But I can open and invite ppls to join my party room but they all fail to join! Also I cannot...
  10. Problem with connect to network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with connect to network: Hello, I have problem with connecting to my router through WIFI. When I disable in security mode in router options WPA2 I can connect to the internet but if it is enabled i can not connect to...