network connect lost

Discus and support network connect lost in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; having a problem trying to stay connected to game i get to where you choose your game type but then get a message saying network connection lost ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DEEJAY7950, Sep 19, 2018.

1. DEEJAY7950
    DEEJAY7950 Guest

network connect lost

having a problem trying to stay connected to game i get to where you choose your game type but then get a message saying network connection lost ? tested everything on my end working ok no problems been like this for a few days now what the heck is going
    on !!! please help.

:)

DEEJAY7950, Sep 19, 2018
  2. Dom08
    Dom08 Guest
    Connection lost

Hey guys

i am having issues with my Xbox one on live.

i join a friend to play a game

some times it will join no issues but it will kick me out of the game within 5 mins of playing

i get a message of "Connection lost The host has exited the game". The host is still playing the game tHough. any way of fixing this?

Dom08, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Dom08
    Dom08 Guest
    Connection lost

It's actually on minecraft haha
    We used to play in a world with no issues. Now I went and changed my nat to open (for gta) and this is when I started to have issues. I have reset the settings and the issues are still present.
    Can we lower pings?

Dom08, Sep 19, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

network connect lost

Hi there,

is this happening for one specific game, or multiple games?

And also specify if this is happening on Xbox 360, Xbox One or Windows?

Let us know the information and we in the forums might be able to assist you further

5. XBF Aaron G
    XBF Aaron G Guest
    DEEJAY7950,

hey bud. What game is this? In my experience when you lose the connection like that its 1 of 2 things. A setting you need while connecting to live is not coming through the correct way and it times you out or you might have a corrupt file.

Do any of your other games do this or is it only this one? If most of your games do this it might be your connection and might want to follow this : Error
    help
    if you are only having issues with that one game make sure your account has xbox live and try this

Go to: settings>system>storage>clear local saved games

This will delete your saves for your games, just a heads up. The reason I say make sure you have live is because if you do, your cloud backs up everything so you can re sync!

XBF Aaron G, Nov 5, 2018
  6. bryanhawes Win User

Network connection lost

I have tried mw3 and rainbow six as well as streamed a video and all worked seamlessly. The only thing not working is cod ghost
  7. danl2050 Win User

Network connection lost

Hello I recommend installing one at a time I always do that due to it will switch from time to time if one drops to zero and stops it will start another.
    yes but i am meaning when all of them are paused cause u click on all pause button... one always trys to install and its not the one u want then when u click on the one u want to install it doesn't and when u click on the one that u dont want to install
    like put it bk to pause it unpauses itself again so its hard to even install u want the one to install first that u want.... @w@
  8. danl2050 Win User

Network connection lost

well i dont get it cause when u make everything paused they should all stay paused instead one always trys to install go bk to que basicly and u didn't put that one into gue but yet the one u rlly want to install u put into que in the end all the ones
    u put pause on... they all automaticly reput themselfs bk to qued.... it is soo annoying i do feel bad for my moms xbox.... and the signing out issue i had earlyer stoped... on its own i guess @w@
  9. Jagnut Win User

Network connection lost

Many thanks for everyone's replies, I have tried the suggested Settings reset etc but nothing has changed

I can get into Xbox live but as soon as I try Call of Duty Ghost I get the "network connection lost" error message

same as Bryan Hawes. I have phoned Microsoft today as wondered if the problem is my Xbox live

membership auto renewal 2 days ago, they said they would phone me back, still waiting.

Maybe the problem is with the Call of Duty Ghost game itself ?
  10. bryanhawes Win User

Network connection lost

I am having same issue and have tried all solutions with callof duty ghost. I tried rainbow six and it worked fine
Thema:

network connect lost

1. network connect lost - Similar Threads - network connect lost

2. My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.: My xbox X has not been used in 6 weeks. I turned it on today and it said I it was August 2019, though it had been used previously in 2024. I connected to the internet after chaanging the date...
  3. Xbox won't connect to Xbox Network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to Xbox Network: My Series X console says it's connected to the Internet in the settings but when I'm on the homepage it says I'm offline. When I try to check my connection, it doesn't move past the "Checking...
  4. My xbox won't connect to any wifi network

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox won't connect to any wifi network: My xbox series s won't connect to any wifi network. Home internet, mobile hotspot, neighbors. Please help submitted by /u/PooterScooter0 [link] [comments]
  5. Connect to the Xbox Network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect to the Xbox Network: So about two months ago i bought an xbox series X and set it up using a Lan cable. A CAT5e to be exact. I use Vodafone and have speeds of 500+mbs. Turned everything on and it wouldnt connect...
  6. Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network: Logged off the console last night everything was fine. This morning its unable to connect to the network. Tried doing a console reset (power cycle) and then tried a reboot. Now it wont load up as...
  7. Cannot connect to the Xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the Xbox network: Despite being connected to the internet on my Xbox and other devices, and being able to play online games with friends I have been unable to download/update any games, open avatar editor, the...
  8. “Can’t connect” try your network connection and password and try again”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t connect” try your network connection and password and try again”: So it’s been about 3 days and whenever I’ve tried to connect to my WiFi it says can’t connect check you network connection and password and try again. I’ve power cycled both my Xbox and router...
  9. Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network: I have an issue where my xbox wont connect to the xbox network and wont sign in to my account. I have searched online and tried everything. I have restarted my console a bunch now and also tried...
  10. Console not connecting to network on boot

in XboX Insiders
    Console not connecting to network on boot: Is it just me that is still getting this issue? It's gotten progressively worse the last week to the point that every time I am now having to restart at least 3/4 times I turn the Xbox on in order...