Netlix connection ??? works on wired not wirelessconnection help!!!!

Discus and support Netlix connection ??? works on wired not wirelessconnection help!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone help , my netflix is not working on my wireless connection , but on a wired connection it works ? please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EUAZ1, Jan 7, 2014.

1. EUAZ1
    EUAZ1 Guest

Can anyone help , my netflix is not working on my wireless connection , but on a wired connection it works ? please help

:)

EUAZ1, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Marcy-Marc
    Marcy-Marc Guest
    wifi issues

So recently my xbox one has not been able to connect to my wifi network. It has before in the past and one day up and stopped working. I've called xbox customer support and went through troubleshoot steps with them but so far they have not helped. The wifi network shows up but whenever i try to test the network connection i get an error message that says 'cannot get an IP address'. I tried a wired connection and that works but i am not able to keep it wired all the time. If anyone might have a solution please help!

Marcy-Marc, Jan 7, 2014
  3. mranks22
    mranks22 Guest
    WIRELESS CUTS OFF ETHERNET CONNECTION

wireless seems to work correctly abeit slow,but when connected wired,, wireless seems to cut off wired connection . Graphic on test screen jumps between wired & wireless. Is it possible to turn off wireless on360s console?Most greatfulL for help. Thanks

mranks22, Jan 7, 2014
  4. thirdeye36608 Win User

Youtube/Netflix problems with lagging and not loading

Theres a full thread on the Netlix issue. Seems loads of people are having issues with it, including myself. have tried everything under the sun to try and get it to work, but nothing is working.
  5. Shadowbeef Win User

Netflix issues

Im in L.A., just throwing it out there. Maybe its a regional issue.I tried Netflix on my computer and it works fine. i just deleted and re-installed netflix to my xbox and i now get the message "unable to connect to netlix. please go to netflix.com/tvhelp".
    website is no help FYI.

On a side note, these new forums really suck. very difficult to see if others are having similar issues.
  6. Tormaz Win User

Wired connection not working

Hello!

Have you tried any of the troubleshooting steps such as rebooting all of your networking equipment and doing a hard reset on your Xbox?
  7. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Wired connection not working

Did you guy a hub or a switch? How long is the network cable? Is there anything else touching the cable/resting on it that might cause interference? And if possible can you connect directly to your router without the hub just to test? Thanks.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Wired in connection not working

Hey there,

Just to clarify, are other devices connecting to wired just fine? Additionally, are you the Xbox Insider program by chance? If so, I recommend reporting the issue and check in with our

Xbox Insider forums
    for further assistance and information. Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Netlix connection ??? works on wired not wirelessconnection help!!!! - Similar Threads - Netlix connection works

2. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  3. how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?: how to connect my computer to Xbox 360? ba1fdca5-c40d-4cbe-8579-ed588406bf13
  4. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  5. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  6. xbox connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox connection: hi my xbox is saying its connected to wifi but its not showing in my apps that i am. ive put a wired connection and its saying i cant sign in to my account. im baffled on whats wrong with it as it...
  7. How do you connect a stream on xbox to tik tok

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you connect a stream on xbox to tik tok: I would love to know how to put my gaming on tik Tok live 64269345-e9a3-44b2-9b3a-6cc7e22e1ecf
  8. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  9. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  10. Can't find TWC or Netlix apps on Xbox One S listing of apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find TWC or Netlix apps on Xbox One S listing of apps: Why isn't TWC or Netflix listed on the list of available apps for Xbox One S? I choose to look at all apps and not all the apps the website says are available for Xbox One are listed....