Netgear: Restore Factory Defaults

Discus and support Netgear: Restore Factory Defaults in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Netgear (Routers): Restore Factory Defaults Netgear JNR3210 Login Information Gateway - 192.168.1.1, 10.0.0.1, or http://routerlogin.net Username -... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XB1R Hades, Apr 27, 2014.

1. XB1R Hades
    XB1R Hades Guest

Netgear (Routers): Restore Factory Defaults
    Netgear JNR3210

Login Information

Netgear Smart Wizard - Light Blue

Restore Factory Defaults

Through firmware

1. Plug the computer into a LAN port via an Ethernet cable.
    2. Login to router by entering http://routerlogin.net in to the address bar or by entering the default gateway IP address.
    3. The router will then prompt you to enter the user name and password. The default user name and password are: "admin", "password".
    4. From the left hand menu select Backup Settings.
    5. Select the Erase option under where it says Revert to factory default settings.
    Through Hardware

*There is no physical reset button on this device as far as we can tell. Please consult your user manual or Netgear support for information on how to perform a factory reset via the hardware.

Netgear Genie - Black/Purple

Restore Factory Defaults

Through firmware

1. Plug the computer into a LAN port via an Ethernet cable.
    2. Login to router by entering http://routerlogin.net in to the address bar or by entering the default gateway IP address.
    3. The router will then prompt you to enter the username and password. The default user name and password are: "admin", "password".
    4. Select the Advanced tab from the tabs at the top.
    5. Select Administration from menu on the left.
    6. From the submenu select Backup Settings.
    7. Select the Erase option under where it says Revert to factory default settings.
    Through Hardware

*There is no physical reset button on this device as far as we can tell. Please consult your user manual or Netgear support for information on how to perform a factory reset via the hardware.

:)

XB1R Hades, Apr 27, 2014
  2. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest

Login Information

• Gateway - 192.168.1.1, 10.0.0.1, or routerlogin.net
    • Username – admin
    • Password – password

Netgear - Smart Wizard- Light Blue

Restoring Defaults

Through firmware

1. Plug the computer into a LAN port via an ethernet cable.
    2. Login to router by entering
      http://routerlogin.net
      in to the address bar or by entering the default gateway IP address.
    3. The router will then prompt you to enter the user name and password.the default user name and password are: "admin", "password".
    5. Select the Erase option under where it says Revert to factory default settings.
    Through Hardware

2. Locate the reset button on the device.
    3. With paperclip/pen/toothpick hold down the reset button down for 30 seconds.
    4. Wait for lights to turn off then return to normal.
    Netgear - Genie - Black/Purple

Restoring Defaults

Through firmware

3. The router will then prompt you to enter the username and password.

the default user name and password are: "admin", "password".
    4. Select the Advanced tab from the tabs at the top.
    5. Select Administration from menu on the left.
    6. From the submenu select Backup Settings.
    7. Select the Erase option under where it says Revert to factory default settings.
    Through Hardware

XB1R Athena, Apr 27, 2014
  3. XB1R Apollo
    XB1R Apollo Guest

Login Information

• Gateway - 192.168.0.1 (v1-v5) or 192.168.1.1 (v6-v10)
    • Username - admin
    • Password - password

Restore Factory Defaults

Through firmware

3. The router will then prompt you to enter the user name and password.the default user name and password are: "admin", "password".
    Through Hardware

XB1R Apollo, Apr 27, 2014
  4. Wo0dsiE Win User

Netgear: Restoring Defaults

The only thing that worked for me when I started having connect to xboxlive problems is restoring factory defaults on my router. I did it the easy way, I reset used the reset button in the back. (press it with a paper clip until the power button starts blinking...
    only took mine less than five seconds) the router does the rest. Make sure you set the wireless security back to WPA2 (strongest). Then create your password. I'm back playing ghosts again with no issues. Not sure how it got out of whack and I was ready to
    go buy a new one, but all is good now.
  5. taidara Win User

New xbox slim - no wireless networks found

Greetings Bunny Assassins!

Have you tried to restore (reset) the Netgear power adapters back to factory defaults and then pair them up again?
  6. OxbowPolecat562 Win User

Restore Factory Defaults

7. onyxishere Win User

SMC: Restore Factory Defaults

Please do not post personal info including username and password on the forums. Others can see it and use it against you.
  8. debbiemccoy Win User

2Wire: Restore Factory Defaults

Thank you for your information!
Thema:

1. Netgear: Restore Factory Defaults - Similar Threads - Netgear Restore Factory

2. I have an ATT netgear nighthawk WiFi box. Xbox is wired to it. Can’t get rid of double nat....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an ATT netgear nighthawk WiFi box. Xbox is wired to it. Can’t get rid of double nat....: I have an ATT netgear nighthawk WiFi box. Xbox is wired to it. Can’t get rid of double nat. Help? de77dfab-8015-4fc4-8f14-51f0175cd6f9
  3. How Do I Connect With MYWIFIEXT for Netgear Extender Setup Via Mywifiext.net or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Connect With MYWIFIEXT for Netgear Extender Setup Via Mywifiext.net or...: I have New a Xbox console for playing Online games. I wanted to play games online and connect to my friends but I am unable to play Online games as my Netgear Range Extender is not connected with...
  4. How Do I Connect My Netgear Extender With My Xbox Game Console Via www.mywifiext.net?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Connect My Netgear Extender With My Xbox Game Console Via www.mywifiext.net?: Hello, I recently got a new Xbox game console, but I am unable to play since my Netgear Extender is not connected to it. I have followed the steps below to connect the extender to the Xbox...
  5. How Do I Connect With www.mywifiext.net for Netgear WiFi Range Extender Via Mywifiext.net...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I Connect With www.mywifiext.net for Netgear WiFi Range Extender Via Mywifiext.net...: I have recently purchased a Xbox console for playing video games online because here in my city lockdown is going on and I wanted to play video games online and connect with my friends but I am...
  6. : How do I install my Netgear Range Extender Setup?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : How do I install my Netgear Range Extender Setup?: : How do I install my Netgear Range Extender Setup? Hello.. here is the step by step guide:- * Plug in your extender. ... * Connect your computer or mobile device to the extender's WiFi network....
  7. : R9000 Netgear router slow download and upload while connected with ethernet. cat 6a cable

: R9000 Netgear router slow download and upload while connected with ethernet. cat 6a cable: : R9000 Netgear router (didn't have the option to pick so picked R7000) slow download and upload while connected with ethernet. cat 6a cable Hello there @sleepshooter, I hope everything is going...
  8. How to Resolve Netgear mywifiext.net configurtaion Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Resolve Netgear mywifiext.net configurtaion Problem: Facing problem related to installation or login of NetgearWi-Fi Extender? Consult www.mywifiext.net which have team of professionals to guide you in all the problems related to Wi-Fi setup. Our...
  9. Mywifiext.net Netgear Wifi Range Extender Setup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mywifiext.net Netgear Wifi Range Extender Setup: If you are attempting to link to the mywifiext.net setup or the latest extender configuration tab, you will be landing at the right spot. To complete your Netgear extender setup follow the steps...
  10. : NETGEAR WARNING: Recent firmware releases are corrupt

: NETGEAR WARNING: Recent firmware releases are corrupt: : NETGEAR WARNING: Recent firmware releases are corrupt I bought myself a Netgear Knighthawk X6S (R8000P)-AC4000, which had very strong reviews across multiple sources. And it is a very nice...