Netgear: How to Find SSID

Discus and support Netgear: How to Find SSID in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Netgear (Routers): How to Find SSID (Network Name) Netgear JNR3210 Login Information Gateway - 192.168.1.1, 10.0.0.1, or http://routerlogin.net... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XB1R Hades, Apr 27, 2014.

1. XB1R Hades
    XB1R Hades Guest

Netgear (Routers): How to Find SSID (Network Name)
    Netgear JNR3210

Login Information

Netgear Smart Wizard - Light Blue

How to Find SSID (Network Name)

1. Login to router by entering http://routerlogin.net in to the address bar or by entering the default gateway IP address.
    2. The router will then prompt you to enter the user name and password. The default user name and password are: "admin", "password".
    3. From the menu on the left under the Setup section choose Wireless Settings.
    4. The Network name will be listed as Name (SSID).
    Netgear Genie - Black/Purple

1. Login to router by entering http://routerlogin.net in to the address bar or by entering the default gateway IP address.
    2. The router will then prompt you to enter the username and password.

The default user name and password are: "admin", "password".
    3. Select Basic from the menu on the top.
    4. Select Wireless from the left menu.
    5. Your network name will be listed as Name(SSID)

:)

XB1R Hades, Apr 27, 2014
  2. XB1R Hydros
    XB1R Hydros Guest
    Netgear: How to find the SSID

Netgear (Routers): How to find the SSID
    i need to know how to find ssid number to play destiny

XB1R Hydros, Apr 27, 2014
  3. XB1R Hades
    XB1R Hades Guest

Netgear (Routers): How to Find SSID (Network Name)
    Netgear WNR834M

Login Information

Netgear Smart Wizard - Light Blue

2. The router will then prompt you to enter the user name and password. The default user name and password are: "admin", "password".
    3. From the menu on the left under the Setup section choose Wireless Settings.
    4. The Network name will be listed as Name (SSID).

XB1R Hades, Apr 27, 2014
  4. AnemicBore6073 Win User

Netgear: How to find the SSID

i need to know how to find ssid number to play destiny
  5. LynnetteWillis-Herre Win User

is this the same for finding the ip address? i tried to use the router link and the page is no good. i cant connect to the internet on the xbox and it was just working.
  6. DressTax9236395 Win User

Westell Netgear 7550: How to Find SSID

Stow how you put it up that don't be nice to know how you put up for live and I'm trying to do that sometime that just really really lot of harder at that I don't think I feel like all the time but so
  7. ClaspingKnot218 Win User

How to find the SSID

Microsoft.

I am an owner of the recent Xbox One games console. It is also the case that I have previously been involved with studying Computer Games Design at Undergraduate level. I am currently having a serious problem as regarding the Xbox One, and am contacting
    you on the basis that you might be able to help me out?

The problem that I am having is that I have paid for a years subscription to Xbox Live, and am needing to connect to the Internet in order to play a number of games such as Plants vs Zombies and Batman. However, I am having very serious problems with actually
    connecting to the Internet, and was hoping you might have advice.

In specific terms, I’ve previously not had any problems with connecting. However, I am now using a new modem unit, and when I try to connect, I am getting a text box message which says “Specify SSID”. I’ve gone through nearly everything I can think of
    to try to get round this, with no success so far. I’ve tried accessing the software for my modem unit on my laptop through typing in “ipconfig” into the Command Window, and my computer won’t bring this up.

Is there anything that Microsoft can do to help me with this? Please let me know what you think.

In signing off, I’d like to make a statement regarding my past study of Computer Game Design. It looks clear to me that the advances of technology since the release of the new Console have already made game playing more enjoyable and more engrossing already.
    Support for Microsoft for leading the new movement of technology in a new Century and a new era, and I’ll keep my ears tabbed to advances in technology led by Microsoft in the future.

Hoping you can help me with this.

Tim Thompson.

Media Representative and Representational Priesthood for The Cult of R’Lyeh on Earth.
  8. Paulo RM Win User

Microsoft: How to Find SSID

Open a web browser where? in my PC? in the X360? and how in **** I discover the gateway of my X360? please explain in detail.
Thema:

1. Netgear: How to Find SSID - Similar Threads - Netgear Find SSID

2. Netgear Netgear DGN3500: How to Find Firmware Version

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear Netgear DGN3500: How to Find Firmware Version: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGN3500: How to Find Firmware Version Login Information Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username - admin Password - password How to Find Firmware Version Plug...
  3. Netgear Netgear DGN3500: How To Find Wireless Passphrase

Netgear Netgear DGN3500: How To Find Wireless Passphrase: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGN3500: How To Find Wireless Passphrase (WPA/WEP) Login Information Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username - admin Password - password How To Find Wireless...
  4. Netgear Netgear DGN3500: How to Find SSID

Netgear Netgear DGN3500: How to Find SSID: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGN3500: How to Find SSID (Network Name) Login Information Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username - admin Password - password How to Find SSID (Network Name)...
  5. Netgear Netgear DGN2200: How to Find Firmware Version

Netgear Netgear DGN2200: How to Find Firmware Version: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGN2200: How to Find Firmware Version Netgear DGN2200 Login Information Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username - admin Password - password Netgear SmartWizard How...
  6. Netgear Netgear DGN2200: How to Find SSID

Netgear Netgear DGN2200: How to Find SSID: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGN2200: How to Find SSID (Network Name) Netgear DGN2200 Login Information Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username - admin Password - password Netgear SmartWizard...
  7. Netgear Netgear DGN1000/DGN1000SP: How to Find SSID

Netgear Netgear DGN1000/DGN1000SP: How to Find SSID: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGN1000/DGN1000SP: How to Find SSID (Network Name) Netgear DGN1000 Login Information Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username - admin Password - password How to Find...
  8. Netgear: How to find the SSID

Netgear: How to find the SSID: Netgear (Routers): How to find the SSID i need to know how to find ssid number to play destiny baff5a13-1b46-4148-ae41-1fe1d7fa01fb
  9. Netgear Netgear CG3100D: How to Find SSID

Netgear Netgear CG3100D: How to Find SSID: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear CG3100D: How to Find SSID (Network Name) Netgear CG3100D Login Information: Default Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username – admin Password – password How to Find...
  10. Netgear Netgear DGND3700: How to Find SSID

Netgear Netgear DGND3700: How to Find SSID: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGND3700: How to Find SSID (Network Name) Netgear DGND3700 Login Information: Default Gateway - 192.168.0.1 Username – admin Password – password How to...